[Q] Backup and Restore without root

Tip us?

sparker.shawn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Backup and Restore without root

Hey guys

My company wants to install AirWatch on our smartphones (those of us who want to get to our work email and calendars easily) and I would like to backup my smartphone before I go down this path.

I noticed that many of the well liked Backup and Restore apps require root and my smartphone, and others at work, are not rooted.

What is the best way for me to Backup my smartphone without going thru the process of rooting as the Note 2 works very well for me without root? The rollout group would also like to be able to use this easily as well for any of the Android users they deploy to.

Any help on this would be much appreciated as they want to roll out AirWatch very soon.

Thanks in advance!

gcounts
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparker.shawn View Post
Hey guys

My company wants to install AirWatch on our smartphones (those of us who want to get to our work email and calendars easily) and I would like to backup my smartphone before I go down this path.

I noticed that many of the well liked Backup and Restore apps require root and my smartphone, and others at work, are not rooted.

What is the best way for me to Backup my smartphone without going thru the process of rooting as the Note 2 works very well for me without root? The rollout group would also like to be able to use this easily as well for any of the Android users they deploy to.

Any help on this would be much appreciated as they want to roll out AirWatch very soon.

Thanks in advance!
Try Helium. It claims non rooted can backup.