[Q] raw drivers, naked drivers, universal drivers...??
There are some terms used for different types of drivers available, and I don't know what they mean - nor can I find a definition anywhere. What is the difference between these different types of drivers:
?? others ??
Where do these different drivers come from? Which are the ones from the device manufacturer? What is meant by "raw", "naked", "universal"??
Thanks in advance to anyone who can enlighten me!
- Phone: Motorola Droid Maxx HD, rooted but locked
- 10" Tablet: Google Nexus 10, rooted and unlocked, stock (returned an Asus TF700T)
- 7" Tablet: Kindle Fire HD, rooted but locked
- 10" Tablet: iPad 1, jail-broken (one of the first ones made - pretty useless at this point)
- 10" Tablet: Surface Pro (mostly used as a highly portable desktop, but good for drawing)