No registration required

no network after flashing e977 radio

OP luisoman2000

22nd February 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 186

915 posts
More
Did a really stupid thing and now im in serious trouble.

After flashing a E977 radio I had signal and netwrik(could make calls and receive messages), but had a few issues with the autorotate, so i decided to flash back the JB radio. turns out after that i get no signal and the Micro sd not inserted icon. Tried flashing different radios with different mako radios and the hybrid ones from the general section with pretty much the same result: I get bars but no network, cant make calls or receive/send messages. Sometimes though I manage to get a very weak network signal(1 or 2 bars) but it goes away very quickly.
Flashing JB or ICS modems result in no bars and the sim not inserted icon. Tried LPGNST back to ICS, had bars but also the no sim icon.
Im stumped here, so any help is appreciated.
22nd February 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 651

1,804 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisoman2000

Did a really stupid thing and now im in serious trouble.

After flashing a E977 radio I had signal and netwrik(could make calls and receive messages), but had a few issues with the autorotate, so i decided to flash back the JB radio. turns out after that i get no signal and the Micro sd not inserted icon. Tried flashing different radios with different mako radios and the hybrid ones from the general section with pretty much the same result: I get bars but no network, cant make calls or receive/send messages. Sometimes though I manage to get a very weak network signal(1 or 2 bars) but it goes away very quickly.
Flashing JB or ICS modems result in no bars and the sim not inserted icon. Tried LPGNST back to ICS, had bars but also the no sim icon.
Im stumped here, so any help is appreciated.

Have you tried flashing the efs backup that freegee made?
22nd February 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

915 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

Have you tried flashing the efs backup that freegee made?

yup, no luck with that.I made a breakthorugh though. in official jb latest version i managed to get ntwrok and internet, though it still breaks up after a while. im using the hybrid radio from the general section.
22nd February 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 651

1,804 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisoman2000

yup, no luck with that.I made a breakthorugh though. in official jb latest version i managed to get ntwrok and internet, though it still breaks up after a while. im using the hybrid radio from the general section.

Maybe check in this irc, see if you can ping autoprime for help.
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=lg-optimus-g
23rd February 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

915 posts
More
After some testing and flashing, i discovered that the hybrid 84/27/84 modem is terrible with the 850 band i use, but it works just fine with the 1900 band. I managed by swapping with my moms phone(she has an e970 too) but i am still looking for a fix

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread