[Q] What is the best rom for SGT 3 10.1 (WIFI)

OP RazerKnight17

22nd February 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Hello guys, I wanna know what is the best rom that gives the maximum experience to the user, I just download PimpDroid. So, what is the best rom for SGT 3 10.1 WIFI for you? Please reply and it would be appreciated! Thanks in advance

PimpDroid rom link = http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2590713
Last edited by RazerKnight17; 22nd February 2014 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Added PimpDroid Link
22nd February 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

77 posts
They are both ok. In my opinion, grievous is better on battery life, while still improving performance over stock. Pimp droid killed my battery life. Just one guys opinion.
22nd February 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #3  
Flag Oceanside, Ca
Thanks Meter: 32

186 posts
More
When I loaded Pimproid, I saw a lot of apps that did not make any sense to me. I clicked on them but they might as well have been in Greek. So I restored my Tab back to my last state.

Today I loaded Grevious 5 and did not see much difference between stock and the one I loaded. The sound was different. There was only one page of apps but no new apps that would tell me I loaded correctly.

Not sure if any of these Rom are unique. Meaning, if I load the Rom I should at least see a different splash screen or a different theme. One theme unique to the Rom to show that indeed it was loaded. If the new Rom looks like the old Rom, then who is to say it was loaded correctly.

As of right now, I haven't seen any Rom worth loading. Maybe I am just not loading them correctly. But if there is a Rom out there that has a different theme then tell me please. I will try and load that one to see if I am doing it correctly.
23rd February 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #4  
Flag Eagan
Thanks Meter: 73

198 posts
More
Again, these threads aren't allowed on xda.

Sent from my SM-T210R using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread