Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 53,789 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] In regards to the Beanstalk 4.4.2

Tip us?

pherrjr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] In regards to the Beanstalk 4.4.2

Alright so yeah I'm the new guy and I can post replies. First of all I want to thank Scott for his awesome job on the new beanstalk 4.4.2 ROM. Anyways question is if anyone is having a problem with sending MMS, I can receive them just fine I just can't send them. I have the latest gapps and I'm not completely new to putting ROMS on the phone so be easy on me. Many thanks in advance.

voodoo452
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherrjr View Post
Alright so yeah I'm the new guy and I can post replies. First of all I want to thank Scott for his awesome job on the new beanstalk 4.4.2 ROM. Anyways question is if anyone is having a problem with sending MMS, I can receive them just fine I just can't send them. I have the latest gapps and I'm not completely new to putting ROMS on the phone so be easy on me. Many thanks in advance.
No problems here... I'm running the Beanstalk 4.4.240... everything works great on this rom
The Following User Says Thank You to voodoo452 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pherrjr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo452 View Post
No problems here... I'm running the Beanstalk 4.4.240... everything works great on this rom
Thanks just wanted to make sure it was something on my end and not the ROM doubt the dev would do that to us he's awesome. Thanks though I'll just redo a couple steps see if I can't find where I messed up.

ElixirLeigh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherrjr View Post
I'm curious to know if you have resolved this issue, as I'm having the same problem in sending MMS myself

6th_Hokage
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Just flash to the latest build....and rarely a mms looks like its sent but then I get a text saying "why aren't you texting back" but that only happens 1% of the time

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app
my work:

Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

current phone:
Boost Samsung Galaxy S3 running Wicked X v7.3

Past phone: latest to oldest
Samsung Galaxy Infuse 4G retired
Samsung Galaxy S 4G 3rd time around
HTC myTouch 3G slide
Samsung Galaxy S 4G 2nd time around
T-mobile myTouch
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
HTC Sensation 4G i miss you :'(
Motorola Backflip