FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Touch Screen Problem

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By George.Mts, Junior Member on 22nd February 2014, 09:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I just bought a brand new Cubot One and it looks more than perfect! It has just a little problem with the touch screen ( I think its the software, need ROM change). There is a dead line on the right side of the screen that touch doesn't work at all. Any solutions? Anyone faced that before? Can I fix it myself or do I have to send it back for replacement? Is there any video or guide that shows its done?

I uploaded a video on YouTube to show the problem but i cant post it yet.. (new member)
You can write "Cubot One touch screen problem" and it's the 1st one.

Thank You!

22nd February 2014, 10:54 PM |#2  
Flag Spokane Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,203

More
I would just exchange with warranty. Why bother opening it up an voiding it and possibly worsening the problem and ending up with no warranty and a broken device.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
23rd February 2014, 01:52 AM |#3  
Flag Michigan City, IN
Thanks Meter: 966

Donate to Me
More
If its brand new, take it back. I had no idea there was a knock off htc one. I would get a refund and save up for a real one.
23rd February 2014, 01:54 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoe

I would just exchange with warranty. Why bother opening it up an voiding it and possibly worsening the problem and ending up with no warranty and a broken device.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Change ROM in android means change OS... but thanks anyway.
23rd February 2014, 04:33 AM |#5  
Flag Spokane Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,203

More
@George.Mts
I thought cubot was a typo lol. Didn't realise you bought a knock off. Yes I know what changing a Rom means but was referring to your comment on sending it back for replacement. But if you are risky enough to buy a knockoff then you aren't going to get help in these forums. You get what you pay for. This is a very device specific forum anyways so unless you have an actual verizon HTC one I'm not sure why you are even posting here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)