[Q] Touch Screen Problem

OP George.Mts

22nd February 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I just bought a brand new Cubot One and it looks more than perfect! It has just a little problem with the touch screen ( I think its the software, need ROM change). There is a dead line on the right side of the screen that touch doesn't work at all. Any solutions? Anyone faced that before? Can I fix it myself or do I have to send it back for replacement? Is there any video or guide that shows its done?

I uploaded a video on YouTube to show the problem but i cant post it yet.. (new member)
You can write "Cubot One touch screen problem" and it's the 1st one.

Thank You!
Last edited by George.Mts; 23rd February 2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: forgot to write it
22nd February 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 827

2,056 posts
More
I would just exchange with warranty. Why bother opening it up an voiding it and possibly worsening the problem and ending up with no warranty and a broken device.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
23rd February 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #3  
Flag Michigan City, IN
Thanks Meter: 923

3,138 posts
Donate to Me
More
If its brand new, take it back. I had no idea there was a knock off htc one. I would get a refund and save up for a real one.
23rd February 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoe

I would just exchange with warranty. Why bother opening it up an voiding it and possibly worsening the problem and ending up with no warranty and a broken device.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Change ROM in android means change OS... but thanks anyway.
23rd February 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #5  
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 827

2,056 posts
More
@George.Mts
I thought cubot was a typo lol. Didn't realise you bought a knock off. Yes I know what changing a Rom means but was referring to your comment on sending it back for replacement. But if you are risky enough to buy a knockoff then you aren't going to get help in these forums. You get what you pay for. This is a very device specific forum anyways so unless you have an actual verizon HTC one I'm not sure why you are even posting here.
Last edited by Gizmoe; 23rd February 2014 at 03:38 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread