Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

What app in the Lebron James commercial?

OP pcm2a

23rd February 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
417 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
Silly question but in the awesome Note 3 commercial making fun of the iPhone with Lebron James they use the popup pen thing and then easily select him on the screen, add it to a background, sms it, etc. You can see some edit stuff up at the top. I tried all of the apps and none of them look like what they show. What app are they using for it?
23rd February 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #2  
DrawnToLife's Avatar
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 609
 
744 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcm2a

Silly question but in the awesome Note 3 commercial making fun of the iPhone with Lebron James they use the popup pen thing and then easily select him on the screen, add it to a background, sms it, etc. You can see some edit stuff up at the top. I tried all of the apps and none of them look like what they show. What app are they using for it?

Literally S-Note. You sure you looked through all the apps :P

Also, for selecting him, he held down the button on the spen and then traced around him. Then he pressed the thing that looks like a magnet in the top left to activate what is essentially a magnetic lasso.

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to DrawnToLife For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #3  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 578
 
4,473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Go to youtube, there's a heap of video's that discuss he features of the note 3. Some give demonstrations.
S-note actually gives you tutorials to fully use the awesome features present in our note 3. I suggest you try them out a few times until you know how to do it yourself...
6th March 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
idiots
No matter how many forums I go to everyone seems to have the same "stupid" disease! If I ask how to do something it seems they give you every answer but the right one! So for all you non - idiots here is EXACTLY how you put lebron james in the sky like the commercial. And I'm not just going to tell you "it's a app!" Wow! Really?? Ok step 1- Google clouds than go to images of clouds. Than find a nice one then hold image then select save image.Then go to your gallery. Find your cloud pic and share it with your s-note.(when you share it with it s-note, it will copy pic to your s-note clipboard) Then Google "lebron dunk". Then find a nice one, hold image, than save image.Then go to gallery find your lebron dunk pic. Then remove your s-pen, hold down s-pen button as you hold s-pen on screen. Then trace around lebrons figure.(if you do it right you will see a line of dashes as you trace him) After you trace him it will give you options. At the bottom of screen share it copy figure to s-note. It will once again copy to s-note clipboard. Then go to s-note. Then click on + symbol and start a new note. Then once your in a new note there is a small pic symbol and +symbol at bottom left hand corner of page.click on that.click on images. Go to gallery then select your clouds. Then your cloud will appear then you can stretch the pic with cursors horizontally and vertically so that the cloud takes up whole page. Once you have a full cloud on screen click your pic and + symbol at bottom lefthand corner button again. Then go to clipboard. Choose your cutout of lebron james pic. It will appear on top of your clouds. You will also need to stretch lebron so he Fits nicely in your clouds. And whalla!!!!! From here you can either save it your s-note by clicking checkmark at top righthand corner of screen as a new note and rename lebron or you can go to air command and do a screen right and it will save to your gallery. And that how you do it. EXACTLY HOW!! NOT " UM ITS An AP!! OR DUH, ITS S-NOTE! NO **** SHERLOCK!!! I hope this helps.
Last edited by niceguyeddy22; 6th March 2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: to make idiot proof
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niceguyeddy22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #5  
slimslim's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
698 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Le Brun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A
6th March 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #6  
DrawnToLife's Avatar
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 609
 
744 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguyeddy22

No matter how many forums I go to everyone seems to have the same "stupid" disease! If I ask how to do something it seems they give you every answer but the right one! So for all you non - idiots here is EXACTLY how you put lebron james in the sky like the commercial. And I'm not just going to tell you "it's a app!" Wow! Really?? Ok step 1- Google clouds than go to images of clouds. Than find a nice one then hold image then select save image.Then go to your gallery. Find your cloud pic and share it with your s-note.(when you share it with it s-note, it will copy pic to your s-note clipboard) Then Google "lebron dunk". Then find a nice one, hold image, than save image.Then go to gallery find your lebron dunk pic. Then remove your s-pen, hold down s-pen button as you hold s-pen on screen. Then trace around lebrons figure.(if you do it right you will see a line of dashes as you trace him) After you trace him it will give you options. At the bottom of screen share it copy figure to s-note. It will once again copy to s-note clipboard. Then go to s-note. Then click on + symbol and start a new note. Then once your in a new note there is a small pic symbol and +symbol at bottom left hand corner of page.click on that.click on images. Go to gallery then select your clouds. Then your cloud will appear then you can stretch the pic with cursors horizontally and vertically so that the cloud takes up whole page. Once you have a full cloud on screen click your pic and + symbol at bottom lefthand corner button again. Then go to clipboard. Choose your cutout of lebron james pic. It will appear on top of your clouds. You will also need to stretch lebron so he Fits nicely in your clouds. And whalla!!!!! From here you can either save it your s-note by clicking checkmark at top righthand corner of screen as a new note and rename lebron or you can go to air command and do a screen right and it will save to your gallery. And that how you do it. EXACTLY HOW!! NOT " UM ITS An AP!! OR DUH, ITS S-NOTE! NO **** SHERLOCK!!! I hope this helps.

The irony in your comment is that simply he asked what app they used and you did exactly what you said was stupid. All he needed was the name and you gave him a load of crap that wasn't even part of his question. Take your own advice to heart next time.

Sent from my Rogers SM-N900W8
6th March 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Eastbourne
Thanks Meter: 79
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Ermmmm, before you go off on another one, grammar and spelling make posts easier to read! And yes, you should use 'then' rather than 'than' when describing the method used to achieve a goal.
7th March 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #8  
midyat47's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguyeddy22

No matter how many forums I go to everyone seems to have the same "stupid" disease! If I ask how to do something it seems they give you every answer but the right one! So for all you non - idiots here is EXACTLY how you put lebron james in the sky like the commercial. And I'm not just going to tell you "it's a app!" Wow! Really?? Ok step 1- Google clouds than go to images of clouds. Than find a nice one then hold image then select save image.Then go to your gallery. Find your cloud pic and share it with your s-note.(when you share it with it s-note, it will copy pic to your s-note clipboard) Then Google "lebron dunk". Then find a nice one, hold image, than save image.Then go to gallery find your lebron dunk pic. Then remove your s-pen, hold down s-pen button as you hold s-pen on screen. Then trace around lebrons figure.(if you do it right you will see a line of dashes as you trace him) After you trace him it will give you options. At the bottom of screen share it copy figure to s-note. It will once again copy to s-note clipboard. Then go to s-note. Then click on + symbol and start a new note. Then once your in a new note there is a small pic symbol and +symbol at bottom left hand corner of page.click on that.click on images. Go to gallery then select your clouds. Then your cloud will appear then you can stretch the pic with cursors horizontally and vertically so that the cloud takes up whole page. Once you have a full cloud on screen click your pic and + symbol at bottom lefthand corner button again. Then go to clipboard. Choose your cutout of lebron james pic. It will appear on top of your clouds. You will also need to stretch lebron so he Fits nicely in your clouds. And whalla!!!!! From here you can either save it your s-note by clicking checkmark at top righthand corner of screen as a new note and rename lebron or you can go to air command and do a screen right and it will save to your gallery. And that how you do it. EXACTLY HOW!! NOT " UM ITS An AP!! OR DUH, ITS S-NOTE! NO **** SHERLOCK!!! I hope this helps.


How many "then"'s did he use?
send the correct answer to 1312 and win a Galaxy Note 3!


Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
7th March 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrawnToLife

The irony in your comment is that simply he asked what app they used and you did exactly what you said was stupid. All he needed was the name and you gave him a load of crap that wasn't even part of his question. Take your own advice to heart next time.
Then then then then then then
I count 6. I go on an entire rant( for the people with an amazing vocabulary yet the brain of on orangutan, that means I went on and on about a particular subject). Wow! The only thing you got out of all that was my punctuation? Anyways, you've got to know when people ask for help, surely there has to be a better alternative(better way of doing something) than directing them to youtube or user manual???? Furthermore, saying s-note will send an average person toying for days to try and figure out how to do that. Well that is unless your a ****ing nerd and have nothing better to do than go to Starbucks and sit on your laptop and check people's grammar. And Mr Rogers, "irony and "load of crap shouldn't be used in the same paragraph. I mean you're trying to be smart but also sound like a dumb redneck at the same time. I'm just saying. And mullet mister, what kind of word is errmmmm??????I I used poor grammar and your speaking alien. Tell you what if my name was mullet mister I wouldn't be talking about anyone. Then then then then then you fix the problem then you figured something out without a custom built retarded detour than you say goodnight because you have a life and are not a devoted member of xda. Now that's 7 then's. Not counting the previous 6. (Previous- the one before) ok so I counted all my then's. Where's my note 3 bitch then? That's poor grammar and a "then" for you. 22
Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

8
Sent from my Rogers SM-N900W8[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Hi

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Then then then then then then
I count 6. I go on an entire rant( for the people with an amazing vocabulary yet the brain of on orangutan, that means I went on and on about a particular subject). Wow! The only thing you got out of all that was my punctuation? Anyways, you've got to know when people ask for help, surely there has to be a better alternative(better way of doing something) than directing them to youtube or user manual???? Furthermore, saying s-note will send an average person toying for days to try and figure out how to do that. Well that is unless your a ****ing nerd and have nothing better to do than go to Starbucks and sit on your laptop and check people's grammar. And Mr Rogers, "irony and "load of crap shouldn't be used in the same paragraph. I mean you're trying to be smart but also sound like a dumb redneck at the same time. I'm just saying. And mullet mister, what kind of word is errmmmm??????I I used poor grammar and your speaking alien. Tell you what if my name was mullet mister I wouldn't be talking about anyone. Then then then then then you fix the problem then you figured something out without a custom built retarded detour than you say goodnight because you have a life and are not a devoted member of xda. Now that's 7 then's. Not counting the previous 6. (Previous- the one before) ok so I counted all my then's. Where's my note 3 bitch then? That's poor grammar and a "then" for you.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app[/QUOTE]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes