LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

[Q] Fastest ROM?

OP ZenInsight

23rd February 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #11  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 194

332 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenInsight

First post updated to be more specific.

I recommend asking for a PM from a few experienced users instead of this. This is not typically allowed and here's why:

Asking which ROM is best/most stable/fastest/prettiest question isn't allowed so we can't answer that. To say one ROM is better is to infer that the others are inferior in some way. This is disrespectful to the devs who spend their spare time bringing us these awesome ROMs free of charge. Each user has different tastes anyway, the best way to see which ROM suits you is to flash a few and find out for yourself.

A thread was created for this and if you read that thread, the Mod states all other threads created will be deleted:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2151963
23rd February 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 83

1,091 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112

I've helped more people than most left here.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...

You do have quite a few thanks.
23rd February 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 83

1,091 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcat8686

I recommend asking for a PM from a few experienced users instead of this. This is not typically allowed and here's why:

Asking which ROM is best/most stable/fastest/prettiest question isn't allowed so we can't answer that. To say one ROM is better is to infer that the others are inferior in some way. This is disrespectful to the devs who spend their spare time bringing us these awesome ROMs free of charge. Each user has different tastes anyway, the best way to see which ROM suits you is to flash a few and find out for yourself.

A thread was created for this and if you read that thread, the Mod states all other threads created will be deleted:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2151963

WHOA! I had no idea. Honestly. I would have gone to that thread. Directly. I guess I should close this...or does a mod do it? Anyway. Thanks for the link.
23rd February 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #14  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 194

332 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenInsight

WHOA! I had no idea. Honestly. I would have gone to that thread. Directly. I guess I should close this...or does a mod do it? Anyway. Thanks for the link.

NP. You can request a Mod close the thread. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread