Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,641 Members 44,280 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Fastest ROM?

Tip us?

Madcat8686
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenInsight View Post
First post updated to be more specific.
I recommend asking for a PM from a few experienced users instead of this. This is not typically allowed and here's why:

Asking which ROM is best/most stable/fastest/prettiest question isn't allowed so we can't answer that. To say one ROM is better is to infer that the others are inferior in some way. This is disrespectful to the devs who spend their spare time bringing us these awesome ROMs free of charge. Each user has different tastes anyway, the best way to see which ROM suits you is to flash a few and find out for yourself.

A thread was created for this and if you read that thread, the Mod states all other threads created will be deleted:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2151963
HTC One (M8) S-off
Rom: SinLessROM GPe v3.5.4 / Kernel: Stock
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

HTC One XL Evita S-off
Rom: Vanir / Kernel: Torched

Nexus 7 (2012) Grouper
Rom: Paranoid Android 4.45 / Kernel: Stock
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.1

ZenInsight
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112 View Post
I've helped more people than most left here.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...
You do have quite a few thanks.

ZenInsight
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcat8686 View Post
I recommend asking for a PM from a few experienced users instead of this. This is not typically allowed and here's why:

Asking which ROM is best/most stable/fastest/prettiest question isn't allowed so we can't answer that. To say one ROM is better is to infer that the others are inferior in some way. This is disrespectful to the devs who spend their spare time bringing us these awesome ROMs free of charge. Each user has different tastes anyway, the best way to see which ROM suits you is to flash a few and find out for yourself.

A thread was created for this and if you read that thread, the Mod states all other threads created will be deleted:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2151963
WHOA! I had no idea. Honestly. I would have gone to that thread. Directly. I guess I should close this...or does a mod do it? Anyway. Thanks for the link.

Madcat8686
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenInsight View Post
WHOA! I had no idea. Honestly. I would have gone to that thread. Directly. I guess I should close this...or does a mod do it? Anyway. Thanks for the link.

NP. You can request a Mod close the thread. Hope you find what you are looking for.
HTC One (M8) S-off
Rom: SinLessROM GPe v3.5.4 / Kernel: Stock

HTC One XL Evita S-off
Rom: Vanir / Kernel: Torched

Nexus 7 (2012) Grouper
Rom: Paranoid Android 4.45 / Kernel: Stock
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.1