Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,955 Members 53,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cyanogen s4 mk2??

Tip us?

ericerk
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac View Post
The S5 is even more pointless if you ask me. It's going to come even more locked down than these s4's
Sure people will work hard at finding exploits but its not going to be any easier. Its getting to the point where more an more people will jump ship over to Sprint where you can still unlock the bootloaders.

So what if Knox gets mad and keeps telling you in tiny yellow and red letters during each reboot.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
That's a joke right sprint?

People will jump to Tmobile. Unlockable and actually decent and fast service.
Granted the S5 (on vzw and att) will come more locked than the S4 but people (dan rosenberg or someone else) will initially come onboard and find a 2nd init or kexec method. Also vz has the most coverage around the US.
Click Here!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ericerk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,550

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericerk View Post
That's a joke right sprint?

People will jump to Tmobile. Unlockable and actually decent and fast service.
Granted the S5 (on vzw and att) will come more locked than the S4 but people (dan rosenberg or someone else) will initially come onboard and find a 2nd init or kexec method. Also vz has the most coverage around the US.

Hey I know sprint sucks balls for service I was just throwing one of them out there that's all. You get my point. T-Mobile sounds good to me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ericerk
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac View Post
Hey I know sprint sucks balls for service I was just throwing one of them out there that's all. You get my point. T-Mobile sounds good to me.

I get your point.
Click Here!!!