com.google.process.location and gapps memory usage

10th February 2014, 08:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

68 posts
Hellou.
How can i disable com.google.process.location entirely? I've deleted Network Location system.apk but it still is showing up in the process list. Disabled all the GPS, location tracking and so on, but still keeps starting again.

And btw, is there any way to reduce the gapps size and memory usage?
Keep and Calendar are essential to me, so those 2 i need for syncing and so on..
23rd February 2014, 06:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag Eskişehir
Thanks Meter: 56

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vklexer

Hellou.
How can i disable com.google.process.location entirely? I've deleted Network Location system.apk but it still is showing up in the process list. Disabled all the GPS, location tracking and so on, but still keeps starting again.

And btw, is there any way to reduce the gapps size and memory usage?
Keep and Calendar are essential to me, so those 2 i need for syncing and so on..

I think "Pimp My Rom" app has a feature for disable and delete this location process. Take a look at.
Also, I have a question. For example, when I disable this location process, apps like foursquare,etc. can still detect location?
23rd February 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

68 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrinfrnlmjsty

I think "Pimp My Rom" app has a feature for disable and delete this location process. Take a look at.
Also, I have a question. For example, when I disable this location process, apps like foursquare,etc. can still detect location?

i think yeah, but it depends on internal gps only
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy W I8150 General by ThreadRank