Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

[Q] [HELP] Multitouch issues

OP Feazzu

12th February 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hi All
I'm using Viper 5.0 ROM with SebastianFM Kernel 1.0.3 and i have an annoying bug with multitouch.
I can't post url, but is very difficult to me explain it in word, so i post the query string to append in youtube url.

watch?v=Dw4jUVsjWdo

I've a sensation z710e (no 4g).
If i restart the device, all works fine, but if i put it in sleep mode (by pressing power button), when i wake it up, the issue returns.
is a kernel-elated issue? there is a way to solve this? Someone has the same problem?
Thanks in advance.
12th February 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #2  
Flag IRAN - Kordestan
Thanks Meter: 781

2,192 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feazzu

Hi All
I'm using Viper 5.0 ROM with SebastianFM Kernel 1.0.3 and i have an annoying bug with multitouch.
I can't post url, but is very difficult to me explain it in word, so i post the query string to append in youtube url.

watch?v=Dw4jUVsjWdo

I've a sensation z710e (no 4g).
If i restart the device, all works fine, but if i put it in sleep mode (by pressing power button), when i wake it up, the issue returns.
is a kernel-elated issue? there is a way to solve this? Someone has the same problem?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Use your phone all the way until it shuts down; remove battery, SD Card and SIM and let the phone stay so for 6-7 hours, over a night, for example. Then insert them back, plug your charger, and have it fully recharged. But BE CAREFUL YOU WILL NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN AT ALL UNTIL IT IS CHARGED UP.

SENT FROM WHATEVER IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE LOCKED AT, THE THING IS THAT IT IS SENT.
12th February 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkan-khatar

Hi,
Use your phone all the way until it shuts down; remove battery, SD Card and SIM and let the phone stay so for 6-7 hours, over a night, for example. Then insert them back, plug your charger, and have it fully recharged. But BE CAREFUL YOU WILL NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN AT ALL UNTIL IT IS CHARGED UP.

SENT FROM WHATEVER IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE LOCKED AT, THE THING IS THAT IT IS SENT.

Thanks for your reply.
I tried the touch recalibration tool and the "silver pin method", but neither of them worked.
Tonight i'll try your solution and see if it works.
12th February 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #4  
Flag dublin

36 posts
More
Hi,
try to download an app from google play sensor tester, you can check multi-touch with it
13th February 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkan-khatar

Hi,

Hi,
I tried your solution, but unfortunately I have not solved the problem.
I think that is a kernel-related problem. Something like sleep mode frequencies or other values. I'm pretty ignorant about kernel settings.
Does anyone else have this problem?
The video that i posted, talks about a problem with the ICS SebastianFM kernel, which has been solved with the 1.30.2 version.
How can I know how it was fixed? Is it possible?
Thanks
18th February 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
I have same problem with the new ViperS 5.1.0.
After the first time that the phone enters in "sleep mode", the touch begins to have that problem.
How can i solve?
anyone else having the same problem?
Thanks
22nd February 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #7  

50 posts
More
I have the same problem with ViperS 5.1.0 and cant even play games where I need 2 fingers (like racing: throttle and steering).
Help would be greatly appreciated.
22nd February 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 93

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natschlaus

I have the same problem with ViperS 5.1.0 and cant even play games where I need 2 fingers (like racing: throttle and steering).
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Im not sure but i saw somebody say turn off HTC 3 finger input or something like that in venom setttings
23rd February 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #9  
Flag mwanza
Thanks Meter: 28

220 posts
More
dont use the phone when its charging and espeacially when connected to the pc....
23rd February 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #10  

50 posts
More
Turns out I didn't bend the pin hard enough....
Everything works perfectly fine now. Thanks guys!
Last edited by Natschlaus; 23rd February 2014 at 06:45 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread