PHASE ONE (BACK UP PHASE)
Originally Posted by hpesojames
what method did you used?
1- made efs backup using "g tool pro"
2- downloaded "Android Terminal Emulator" from playstore
open emulator in phone wrote
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem of=/sdcard/modem.img
after some seconds this came out :
131072+0 records in
131072+0 records out
67108864 bytes transferred in 15.229 secs
after that i checked sdcard but there was no img file...
then i open file manager from the phone and there it was my precious
PHASE TWO TOOLS YOU NEED
first of all thanks to dreamkill3r
1)pc with windows
6) the kdz itself (all of these files you can find on the topic of converting f180 to e975)
7)framaroot app from playstore
8)drivers Lgunitedmobiledriver + other drivers described in xda topic
9) root explorer
PHASE THREE CONVERSION
1) Charge your phone at least 50 %
2) Save your data (photos , music, documents, etc. )
3 ) install on your phone framaroot and get root acces
4 )install Root Explorer
5) Make a Hard reset (turn off the phone,when it's turned off,hold down volume "-" and then press the power button , the text will appear , confirm the process by pressing twice the power button , the phone automatically reboots )
6) Turn off the phone
7) Install all the drivers
8) Extract the KDZ flasher
9) Run the file ( in the extracted folder ) msxml.msi
10) Connect your phone in "Download" mode ( simultaneously hold down the volume "-" and "+" and plug into your computer the USB- cable; it should appear a gray box on a black background where should be written download mode)
11 ) Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe ( for windows "seven " as an administrator ) , in the box choose - 3GCQT; in the window phonemode - DIAG
12) Click on the blank line with a folder , select where your firmware(kdz) is , click "Launch software Update"
13 ) Wait 10-15 minutes , when the phone is flashed , click "Exit"
14) Turn off the phone, do a Hard reset ( see item number 6)
15 ) install again Framaroot and Root Explorer, get root acces
16) Reboot your phone
17) your phone is ready to use
18) if you have the signal problem use ur modem backup.. flash it and issue gone
now u can flas any E975 ROM you want