XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Color Os v1.0.0 on CHD scores and screenshots

Tip us?

Alb_trp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up Color Os v1.0.0 on CHD scores and screenshots

The Colo OS firmware is really nice to use. UI is awesome and the themes are brilliantly coloured and designed. so far no flaws i have found out other than gps thro epo is not working properly for me . need some guidance on that. anyhow heavy on RAM and i have not yet tested the battery backup completely. thanks. enjoy this ROM from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2556261&page=2 by roxalex post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-07-13-36-33.png
Views:	128
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	2564072   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-07-13-38-15.png
Views:	107
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	2564073   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-07-13-32-09.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	2564074   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-07-13-31-24.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	2564075  
The Following User Says Thank You to Alb_trp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kevalthakkar
Old
Thanks Meter 88

DONATE TO ME
Good score....:thumbup:

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to kevalthakkar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

axis.meister
Old
Thanks Meter 6
At 599MB this ROM is huge!!! I wonder what makes it this big; SLD is around 250MB in size. But I like the theming of this ROM, anything other than the dull black/dark blue background for setting and the pull-down menu is welcome.
Sent from my Canvas HD on Project Dodge v1.0.5 by darklord96
The Following User Says Thank You to axis.meister For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Alb_trp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevalthakkar View Post
Good score....:thumbup:

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda premium
score is good.. as well as theme is very superb.. the very first android phone i have used with such awesome colors. but its eating battery..

Alb_trp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis.meister View Post
At 599MB this ROM is huge!!! I wonder what makes it this big; SLD is around 250MB in size. But I like the theming of this ROM, anything other than the dull black/dark blue background for setting and the pull-down menu is welcome.
theming and colours are the brilliant and very first time for me in android environment. i hop the phone with big battery and RAM would make wonders with color os. SLD is really wonderful very minimalistic and i'm using 1.5 now. but i like to get white background dialer like colour os for SLD.

WalkerBales
Old
Thanks Meter 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alb_trp View Post
theming and colours are the brilliant and very first time for me in android environment. i hop the phone with big battery and RAM would make wonders with color os. SLD is really wonderful very minimalistic and i'm using 1.5 now. but i like to get white background dialer like colour os for SLD.
SLD is an AOSP ROM that is pure stock !! It includes stock dialer which has a holo theme... To get a white background, you can use any of the custom dialers available on Play Store !! @cmahendra Correct me if I am wrong........

cmahendra
Old
Thanks Meter 3193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alb_trp View Post
@Alb_trp Thanks you also liked SLD. Every rom should be unique in its own category. Users do choose as per their likings and then review as per their conscience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerBales View Post
SLD is an AOSP ROM that is pure stock !! It includes stock dialer which has a holo theme... To get a white background, you can use any of the custom dialers available on Play Store !! @cmahendra Correct me if I am wrong........
@WalkerBales You are right. Every rom should be unique in its own category and I take care to make all of my roms different than each other. Users do choose as per their likings and then review as per their conscience. The last "Mantra" of each rom, should be "Buglessly Perfect".
Its my "WIN" & Revenging me will just prove you loser.
List of all Roms for A116 & A117
SLD-ULTIMATE, BUGLESS Micromax A116 and A117 ROM
My son Antariksh's (16yrs) Lite+Fast SuperLuminaL LG L9
DAD-SON Rockon XDA
>FLASH LG PHONE (OFFLINE FIX METHOD)
>KDZ EXTRACTION TOOL
>FASTER Root L9 on Unlocked BL
>GUIDE2ROOT L9 with Lelus method Locked BL
>Collection LG L9 ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL
>My P765 on V20D HK with India BB
>L9 CWM Backup
Hit thanks if liked

WalkerBales
Old
Thanks Meter 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra View Post
@WalkerBales You are right. Every rom should be unique in its own category and I take care to make all of my roms different than each other. Users do choose as per their likings and then review as per their conscience. The last "Mantra" of each rom, should be "Buglessly Perfect".
Your ROMs are also always unique, different than the masses.... And you always make it bugless.... You are the best dev !!

Sent from my SGT 7 running Omni ROM Official Kitkat Nightlies

cmahendra
Old
Thanks Meter 3193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerBales View Post
Your ROMs are also always unique, different than the masses.... And you always make it bugless.... You are the best dev !!
Thanks a lot friend. I will be always around for more surprises. One more very soon
Its my "WIN" & Revenging me will just prove you loser.
List of all Roms for A116 & A117
SLD-ULTIMATE, BUGLESS Micromax A116 and A117 ROM
My son Antariksh's (16yrs) Lite+Fast SuperLuminaL LG L9
DAD-SON Rockon XDA
>FLASH LG PHONE (OFFLINE FIX METHOD)
>KDZ EXTRACTION TOOL
>FASTER Root L9 on Unlocked BL
>GUIDE2ROOT L9 with Lelus method Locked BL
>Collection LG L9 ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL
>My P765 on V20D HK with India BB
>L9 CWM Backup
Hit thanks if liked
The Following User Says Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WalkerBales
Old
Thanks Meter 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra View Post
Thanks a lot friend. I will be always around for more surprises. One more very soon
Yes will be waiting for all those surprises very eagerly !! Keep up the awesome work ................