Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

What - no phone model!?

OP enigma_x

23rd February 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54

278 posts
Is it true that there isnt a phone model of Notepro 12.2 - only wifi-only and 4G/lte but no a model that is capable to GSM calls too?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8000).
23rd February 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 25

54 posts
There is a phone call feature in both 3g SM-901 and in the 4G LTE SM-905 and simply if you wouldn't be able to make GSM calls then why would they include phone dialer

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to MONSTERELLEVEN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

278 posts
That is good news! I asked about this from a retailer and they said that 4G is only a tablet. Im considering to upgrade my N8000 and the GSM phone calls is a must have feature.

Last edited by enigma_x; 23rd February 2014 at 04:43 PM.
23rd February 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #4  
San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 16

207 posts
Donate to Me
More
I wish I waited for a LTE Model but I do like my Wifi Note
23rd February 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #5  

54 posts
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma_x

That is good news! I asked about this from a retailer and they said that 4G is only a tablet. Im considering to upgrade my N8000 and the GSM phone calls is a must have feature.

Samsung always include a phone dialer in their tablets and thats pretty helpful for some prople who don't want to carry a tablet and a phone etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateZero

I wish I waited for a LTE Model but I do like my Wifi Note

lol if i were you i also wouldn't have waited bc of the excitement haha but one good thing about the wifi version is they are always first to get root and rom
Last edited by MONSTERELLEVEN; 23rd February 2014 at 06:44 PM.
23rd February 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

278 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTERELLEVEN

Samsung always include a phone dialer in their tablets and thats pretty helpful for some prople who don't want to carry a tablet and a phone etc

It was a main reason for me to buy N8000 at the first place (tablet, phone, pen). I didnt like the idea carrying a tablet and the phone with me, so N8000 was the answer. And now when I have also Sony Smartwatch 2, I live in a heaven =) I cant go back in time and have a phone and a separate tablet. No way! So I was abit disappointed when I didnt see specs about GSM network and the retailer said that NotePro (both wifi and 4G) is only a tablet, not a phone like my N8000. So probably they dont know real specs or they just have two models without a GSM networking ability.

Those models are:
Wifi+4G: SM-P9050ZWANEE
Wifi only: SM-P9000ZWANEE

Last edited by enigma_x; 23rd February 2014 at 09:29 PM.
23rd February 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #7  

54 posts
Quote:

It was a main reason for me to buy N8000 at the first place (tablet, phone, pen). I didnt like the idea carrying a tablet and the phone with me, so N8000 was the answer. And now when I have also Sony Smartwatch 2, I live in a heaven =) I cant go back in time and have a phone and a separate tablet. No way! So I was abit disappointed when I didnt see specs about GSM network and the retailer said that NotePro (both wifi and 4G) is only a tablet, not a phone like my N8000. So probably they dont know real specs or they just have two models without a GSM networking ability.

Those models are:

I definitely know what you mean and I also think the same as I want my tablet to include a dialer etc . you even could notice the dialer on the tablet package itself on both 3G and 4G LTE models. I will try to give you a link to YouTube video while the guy tried the dialer on the 3G model .

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd February 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #8  
San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 16

207 posts
Donate to Me
More
I spent most of last year using an imported Galaxy tab 7.7 with 3G and could make calls that thing was great. I am sorry I sold it.
25th February 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #9  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 332

755 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Those models are:

Google translate much? Lol.. kidding...... kinda

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

278 posts
What translation?