Keeping screen on when charging?

OP roppolo

20th February 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemma16

Did you enable the Developer settings by tapping repeatedly on the build number in settings? I have the setting on my Note 3. Or do you mean it doesn't really do the trick? Sorry lol

lol yeah I enable it and checked "stay awake". It just doesn't seem to have any effect
20th February 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 21

179 posts
Try Screen Timeout Toggle. Great little app that worked for me when I needed this feature while on my Note 2.
20th February 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techweed

Try Screen Timeout Toggle. Great little app that worked for me when I needed this feature while on my Note 2.

Thanks buddy. I'll check it out and report back
23rd February 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #14  
Flag Hampton, GA
Thanks Meter: 79

399 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roppolo

I've tried relentlessly to find a way to keep the screen on while charging, to practically no avail.

I ended up installing an app called "Stay Awake", which worked in theory, however, after 5 seconds the screen adjusts to the dimmest setting which is nearly impossible to read unless you are in a dark room.

Without that app running nothing else works to keep the screen on during charging.

Anyone solved this issue yet?

Thanks

The setting is under the developer options screen. (If you don't have developer options enabled go to settings->about device and tap on build number about 10 times. (half way thru tapping you'll see a pop up telling you how many taps are left))

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread