Keeping screen on when charging?

Search This thread

roppolo

Mar 23, 2012
I've tried relentlessly to find a way to keep the screen on while charging, to practically no avail.

I ended up installing an app called "Stay Awake", which worked in theory, however, after 5 seconds the screen adjusts to the dimmest setting which is nearly impossible to read unless you are in a dark room.

Without that app running nothing else works to keep the screen on during charging.

Anyone solved this issue yet?

Thanks

Techweed

Oct 7, 2012
Try Screen Timeout Toggle. Great little app that worked for me when I needed this feature while on my Note 2.

ReggieSmith

Mar 25, 2011
Hampton, GA
I've tried relentlessly to find a way to keep the screen on while charging, to practically no avail.

I ended up installing an app called "Stay Awake", which worked in theory, however, after 5 seconds the screen adjusts to the dimmest setting which is nearly impossible to read unless you are in a dark room.

Without that app running nothing else works to keep the screen on during charging.

Anyone solved this issue yet?

Thanks

The setting is under the developer options screen. (If you don't have developer options enabled go to settings->about device and tap on build number about 10 times. (half way thru tapping you'll see a pop up telling you how many taps are left))

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app