Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,094 Members 50,349 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Urgent help please

Tip us?

Vivek ps
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy Urgent help please

Friends ,please help me. my device is in big trouble.It was MIke's LX Kitkat ROM in phone.some days ago i installed LinkToSD and moved some apps to my memory card without partitioning it.After that i couldn't access my memory card on pc via mass storage or media transfer mode.Device is getting charged when connected to the PC(only if usb debugging is enabled) but PC even doesn't show any sign of a connected hardware .I tried using different cables tried in different PC but no use.Can't use flash tool since hardware is not detected by the computer.Thinking it was a ROM problem i switched to the Carbon ROM, but couldn't flash the kernel because of the connection problem.And now wifi is also stopped working.Some one please help me..(I don't remember if i turned on fastcharge option or not) but i can't see the option now just for checking wthr i enabled it or not).Help me

kirev
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Can you get into recovery? Fastboot?

Vivek ps
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirev View Post
Can you get into recovery? Fastboot?
yeaah.. i can get into recovery mod but not in fast boot..

kirev
Old
Thanks Meter 8
What recovery options do you have now? Probably someone has Lx KitKat ROM to be flashed from SD card or adb in recovery? Or someone can make you one Give us details about the exact phone, recovery and LX you are using.

Vivek ps
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
What recovery options do you have now? Probably someone has Lx KitKat ROM to be flashed from SD card or adb in recovery? Or someone can make you one Give us details about the exact phone, recovery and LX you are using.
i have custom rcvry mode and can flash a rom as zip.But i flashed mike's latest LX Rom .. but wifi didn't work. i think i have to flash the kernel too from the zip.. but there is no way.. and kernel vrsion is 3.4.72 nAa+ mike@buildbot@1 (wed dec 11 06:07:05 EST 2013

kirev
Old
Thanks Meter 8
http://servforu.blogspot.com/2013/04...g-s1-tool.html
The Following User Says Thank You to kirev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vivek ps
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Thanks for the link dude. but my device is not bricked.I flashed the latest LX of Mike but i can't turn on the wifi because i can't flash the kernel inside the zip.when i connect my phone to pc,charging only works. but system even doesn't detect a hardware is connected.somewhere i read enabling fastcharging will do the same.. but i don't remember i enabled that option.any way when i searched for the option to check,i couldn't find it

kirev
Old
Thanks Meter 8
You can always go back to stock with S1 Tool. And to LX from there Even that's not bricked...
The Following User Says Thank You to kirev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vivek ps
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
You can always go back to stock with S1 Tool. And to LX from there Even that's not bricked...
Thanks i will give a try.. but will the software identify my device? it is not getting detected by the PC or flashtool

kirev
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Try it without flashing. Just to know that you have it.