Alert & Redirect Adverts?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

liamwli

Jan 31, 2011
Ilford, London
Whenever I browse to these forums on my mobile (Nexus 5 with Chrome), I almost always get a stupid alert box popup saying something like my phone has a virus, or my app store is outdated.

Earlier today, I got the app store outdated one, and then it actually redirected me to a completely different page! The dialog kept on coming back up onto the screen when I dismissed it.

Please get rid of these spam ads! I don't understand why you have them on the site!

Liam

P.S I was unsure as to where to post this...

Reactions: mrg66

vpwrf

Nov 23, 2011
England
I also get these really annoying redirects on my Galaxy S4 saying my web browser is too slow and keep having to go back and try again. I once couldn't even access the forums because it kept redirecting. It's really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Whenever I browse to these forums on my mobile (Nexus 5 with Chrome), I almost always get a stupid alert box popup saying something like my phone has a virus, or my app store is outdated.

Earlier today, I got the app store outdated one, and then it actually redirected me to a completely different page! The dialog kept on coming back up onto the screen when I dismissed it.

Please get rid of these spam ads! I don't understand why you have them on the site!

Liam

P.S I was unsure as to where to post this...