5,603,646 Members 36,717 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] HTC One MAX Stock ROM | ROOT | INTERNATIONAL | DEODEXED |1.54.401.1

Tip us?

charlieb620
Old
Thanks Meter 1908
Can someone post a link for a flashable zip of the TU6L radio?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
GOLD DEV M8

Flashed GPE RUU & Want to Return Back To Sense? Follow Steps Below:
CLICK HERE

newcastle9
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Will you be doing a kit Kat version?

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

pradeepvizz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 536

DONATE TO ME
Yes sir, coming up very soon

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HTC One MAX ||| HTC ONE > HOX+ > Nexus 7 > HOX > Xperia Arc > Xperia X10 Mini > K810 > K550 > K750
The Following User Says Thank You to pradeepvizz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Howling Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeepvizz View Post
Yes sir, coming up very soon

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hi, I wanted to try the stock Rom and I encountered several issues although I'm s-off...
1st, on first reboot after installation via twrp, I got stuck on the HTC One logo for maybe 30 minutes... I forced a reboot in hboot and found I had no more access to the recovery: red triangle! Why on earth, I really don't know ?! The only thing I could try was a factory reset and luckily ( I guess) it worked, the stock Rom achieved its first boot and everything was ok then.

2nd, as I saw that the European 1.61 ota update was at last available, I've downloaded it upon notification and accepted for it to be installed but it stopped at 30% perhaps and again the red triangle. But I forgot that I had no recovery, so I installed the 1.54 stock recovery, and retried the installation of the ota, to no avail, 30% and next the red triangle.

I then decided to restore my current rom. So, my question is: why the ota failed twice ? Is this because my HTC One Max was unlocked (and still is for now) ? Has it to be relocked for the ota to achieve its installation ?
HTC HD2 > HTC Desire HD > HTC Sensation > HTC One X > HTC One X+ > HTC One Black > HTC One Max (t6UL)
Rom: Virtuous Onemax 2.0.3 (Android 4.4.2, Sense 5.5)
Root - TWRP recovery >> OK || Radio & Ship S-OFF >> OK (thx to Firewater!!) || 2.61 firmware with 1.54 radio

pradeepvizz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 536

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howling Wolf View Post
Hi, I wanted to try the stock Rom and I encountered several issues although I'm s-off...
1st, on first reboot after installation via twrp, I got stuck on the HTC One logo for maybe 30 minutes... I forced a reboot in hboot and found I had no more access to the recovery: red triangle! Why on earth, I really don't know ?! The only thing I could try was a factory reset and luckily ( I guess) it worked, the stock Rom achieved its first boot and everything was ok then.

2nd, as I saw that the European 1.61 ota update was at last available, I've downloaded it upon notification and accepted for it to be installed but it stopped at 30% perhaps and again the red triangle. But I forgot that I had no recovery, so I installed the 1.54 stock recovery, and retried the installation of the ota, to no avail, 30% and next the red triangle.

I then decided to restore my current rom. So, my question is: why the ota failed twice ? Is this because my HTC One Max was unlocked (and still is for now) ? Has it to be relocked for the ota to achieve its installation ?
were you locked by any chance?
HTC One MAX ||| HTC ONE > HOX+ > Nexus 7 > HOX > Xperia Arc > Xperia X10 Mini > K810 > K550 > K750

Howling Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
I guess it was locked... Has it to be locked or unlocked for ota to install, that's the question ?

Thanx for your help!
HTC HD2 > HTC Desire HD > HTC Sensation > HTC One X > HTC One X+ > HTC One Black > HTC One Max (t6UL)
Root - TWRP recovery >> OK || Radio & Ship S-OFF >> OK (thx to Firewater!!) || 2.61 firmware with 1.54 radio

Howling Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
I guess it was locked... Has it to be locked or unlocked for ota to install, that's the question ?

Thanx for your help!
Also, my One Max is supercided, is it another problem ?

Howling Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
I guess you're busy with the 1.61 stock Rom coming I hope soon enough, but would you mind tell me my One Max has to be locked again for the ota to fully install itself ?

pradeepvizz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 536

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I guess you're busy with the 1.61 stock Rom coming I hope soon enough, but would you mind tell me my One Max has to be locked again for the ota to fully install itself ?
weekdays mate! been very busy and yes i am trying to work on 2.61, you don't need need to be locked but all the files should be there untampered.. atleast the file which are being checked in the update script.

Howling Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
weekdays mate! been very busy and yes i am trying to work on 2.61, you don't need need to be locked but all the files should be there untampered.. atleast the file which are being checked in the update script.
What do you mean untampered ? I should install the ota immediately after installation of the rom, prior to any configuration ?

Tags
htc one max stock rom, htc one max stock rooted rom, stock rom