Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,743 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What rom are you using for SPH-L600 Sprint.

Tip us?

MWO137
Old
(Last edited by MWO137; 22nd February 2014 at 06:40 PM.) Reason: perfecting post
Thanks Meter 2
Info 2 Noobin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosiemooses View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ig-development

Sent from my SPH-L600 using xda premium
This is my first rooted smartphone I've bothered to learn about. I've managed to root my SPH-L600 with Kingo. Now I've managed to find this thread after scouring the web for days. I made a Titanium Backup and plan to make a "Nandroid" backup. next. I see Philz Recovery and Beanstalk are listed in the dev section of my "GooManager" app. Can you maybe give me a play by play on what I need to do. I just registered a moment ago, this is my first post. My goal is to be able to use the "Complete Linux Installer" without any lag issues. Thanks so much.

moosiemooses
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWO137 View Post
This is my first rooted smartphone I've bothered to learn about. I've managed to root my SPH-L600 with Kingo. Now I've managed to find this thread after scouring the web for days. I made a Titanium Backup and plan to make a "Nandroid" backup. next. I see Philz Recovery and Beanstalk are listed in the dev section of my "GooManager" app. Can you maybe give me a play by play on what I need to do. I just registered a moment ago, this is my first post. My goal is to be able to use the "Complete Linux Installer" without any lag issues. Thanks so much.
I don't use goomanager. I used an app called flashify and flashed the philz recovery. Once you flash it don't use the app to reboot to recovery do it manually. Then flash ROMs and gapps. Keep me posted on your progress

Sent from my SPH-L600 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to moosiemooses For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]