[ROM] BSC_TRANQUIL_RLS_1 02/06/2014 -4.3/sense 5.5

Tip us?

kc6wke
Old
Thanks Meter 217

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc13 View Post
Has anyone found a work around for the HTC sense force close on this?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app
Ya, You can copy nova launcher into the zip's data folder before flashing.
Also Superuser will not work and the menu's are all white. Tried to flash superuser zip but still nogo.

tat2me2
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybones View Post
the link has some extra stuff, you can remove the characters and download the ROM, which is AMAZING from what I was able to see, although I get a F/C upon completing the setupwizard and can't get to home screen.

original link - http://www.mediafire.com/?4znogcxszj7u6zg%20[COLOR=%22Blue%22

link - http://www.mediafire.com/?4znogcxszj7u6zg
Just wondering why people are having trouble, according to the first sentence in the first post, "We have tested over 600 builds and believe the Rom to be relatively bug free" Am I missing something? Not trying to be a smarta$$ either.

cbrown245
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 613
Small work around for the moment , two part flash , my base Rom or the closest thing to it is Santods sense 4.3 stock Rom . Flash the base and once it passes the HTC screen do a force reboot into recovery , flash Tranquil , reboot and enjoy . Sorry with me being the only tester I always pushed and dirty flashed , clean install kills sense . I'm looking into what's the cause one app at a time that's why it is taking so long .

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
BadSeed DNA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cbrown245 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cbrown245
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2me2 View Post
Just wondering why people are having trouble, according to the first sentence in the first post, "We have tested over 600 builds and believe the Rom to be relatively bug free" Am I missing something? Not trying to be a smarta$$ either.
I did test a lot ( at least 20 builds or more a day ) , dirty flashing over and over with no issues . Being the only tester on this it saved time over a clean flashing , so yes this was my mistake .

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
BadSeed DNA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbrown245 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cbrown245
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 613
Looking for a tester for new BadSeed Rom ...... Hit me up on hangouts cbrown0245@Gmail if interested .......

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
BadSeed DNA