Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,155 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help] HTC One Softbricked

Tip us?

robherley13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default [Help] HTC One Softbricked

About an hour ago I went from the Cyan Fox rom to the new ViperRom and in Viper rom I had it install the newest version of TWRP. So I put my phone down for a couple minutes while I went to grab a snack, came back, and then it was on the htc quietly brilliant screen. So then I tried to boot into recovery and it just restarted. So somehow the viper installer wiped my rom and twrp from my phone. Fastboot and ADB work. Here's what I tried so far.

Tried to flash the latest version with TWRP from fastboot. It finishes but when i try to go into recovery it just reboots back to the HTC screen.

Tried to adb pull my internal storage with adb pull /sdcard/ but i get "remote object '/sdcard/' does not exist"

Does anyone know how to fix this? I remember doing this with my friend's nexus 4.

Thanks!

noXcape
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Sometimes I get this with Windows 8.1 even with my path environment updated with adb/fastboot..so I actually change directories all the way to platform- tools to fastboot flash recoveries and it works....just a suggestion for u.

Worse case is ruu

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

robherley13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default Solved

I figured it out, the Viper installer installed TWRP for the GSM One and it overroad my old TWRP. I finally got TWRP installed over fastboot but thanks.