Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 39,332 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4.2+ ROMs with these functions?

Tip us?

nomoney4me
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] 4.2+ ROMs with these functions?

I've been trying all the up to date ROMs such as:

CM10.2 (Battery issue, losing charges while plugged in and charging -> signifying that output is more than the charge rate)
AOKP mr2 milestone 1 (Setting -> Bluetooth -> crash)
CM 10.1 (Pandora not playing when paired over bluetooth)
CM 10.0 (Same bluetooth problem as above ^)
Hellkat (Same bluetooth problem as above ^)
CM 11 (Same bluetooth problem as above ^)

Since I cannot post in the post that these developments are happening, I cannot report these problems. Hence my post here.
Getting to the point, I was wondering if anyone know of a rom that has has the capability for bluetooth and a nice decent battery life for this nice galaxy s2.

ps. I know it's not my battery because the AOKP has a way better battery life than the other roms that I have tested.
Plus, this is a new ANKER 2200mAh so it should be lasting me a bit longer than the OEM battery.

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2862
Stock 4.1.2.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Rooted, debloated, greenified and location services off, sync as few things as possible or none....keep screen as dim as comfortable.

Of course.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13660
"Best" is truly in the eye of the beholder. And subject to many real world scenarios.

As XDA is not a support site, it is really up to the individual to make this subjective determination. Head over to the dev threads and interact with the folks who make the fine products for all of us.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe