Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[Q] Home button in SView on 4.4.2

OP Silberpfeil3110

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
23rd February 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wiener Neustadt
Thanks Meter: 90

249 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello,
I already started to solve my problem in the SView-Mod-Thread, but before I spam it with too much off-topic, I created a thread in the right place.

The problem ist self-explaining, since the update to KitKat and UENB ROM, SView is working properly for the genuine SView-Cover. I am using the Spigen S View Cover and this cover has a home button, in detail it has a lay-in in the front cover to push the home button of the phone. On 4.3 it was possible to wake up the device with the home button, also it was possible to activate the torch by pushing the VolUp button. On 4.4 it is neither possible to wake up the device with the homebutton nor activate the torch.

It seems that some users have the possibility to use the buttons, but no one can explain what they did or what the reason is. So anyone, who could give some advice, how it is possible to reactivate the buttons in closed mode?

THanks in advance.
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
button, cover, home, sview, view
Previous Thread Next Thread