FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

back to stock 10h

Thanks Meter: 1
 
By xxlocalxx, Senior Member on 23rd February 2014, 03:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i tried this
http://surffsite.blogspot.de/2012/12...-firmware.html

but it just hang on 10% and say start downloading

is there any working and easy manual for falshing back to ics ?
 
 
23rd February 2014, 03:27 PM |#2  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1,573
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlocalxx

i tried this
http://surffsite.blogspot.de/2012/12...-firmware.html

but it just hang on 10% and say start downloading

is there any working and easy manual for falshing back to ics ?



Search and you shall find ...
23rd February 2014, 04:04 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i did but the old kdz files on lgphone are gone so i also cant flash with lg tool
23rd February 2014, 04:37 PM |#4  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1,573
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlocalxx

i did but the old kdz files on lgphone are gone so i also cant flash with lg tool

http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=15 has the latest KDZs, but without knowing your region...

Maybe someone has the one you need - I've only got the UK v10H as a backup.
23rd February 2014, 05:42 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
the V20B is the only one i can load.
Before a while there were all fws files listed.
23rd February 2014, 06:31 PM |#6  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1,573
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlocalxx

the V20B is the only one i can load.
Before a while there were all fws files listed.

As I said ... without knowing your region nobody is going to be able to help you. The files were pulled a long time ago.
23rd February 2014, 06:53 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
its germany but i already done the flash to 10h
but it is not possible to unlock bootloader there
23rd February 2014, 08:07 PM |#8  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1,573
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlocalxx

its germany but i already done the flash to 10h
but it is not possible to unlock bootloader there

No, of course not. If you want an unlocked bootloader then you must, surely, be wanting to install a Custom ROM? So, why would you want to roll back to v10H?
23rd February 2014, 09:09 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
some said its most stable but im back on JB now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes