FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Is their any way with which i can run IOS app on adroid

558 posts
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I want to use SAT official question of the day app on my android device but it is available for IOS only....anyway to work it around android ?

Or if not on android can i run IOS on virtual machine(pc) just like android?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
 
 
24th February 2014, 03:04 AM |#2  
Ryborg's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhimanyuAryan

I want to use SAT official question of the day app on my android device but it is available for IOS only....anyway to work it around android ?

Or if not on android can i run IOS on virtual machine(pc) just like android?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

From everything I understand, you either have to port the app over to android OR install iOs on your phone. The second option would probably more achievable for you, however why would you want to do that to a perfectly good android phone?
24th February 2014, 05:56 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhimanyuAryan

I want to use SAT official question of the day app on my android device but it is available for IOS only....anyway to work it around android ?

Or if not on android can i run IOS on virtual machine(pc) just like android?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

i'm looking for it too, but didn't get any answer in google, and there's someone who said there's aplication that able to run ios aplication, but it ended up in the survey site which is almost fake...
i think it's not possible at the moment
#CMIIW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryborg

From everything I understand, you either have to port the app over to android OR install iOs on your phone. The second option would probably more achievable for you, however why would you want to do that to a perfectly good android phone?

porting application is not easy
install iOS to my phone? is that possible? never heard of it...
maybe its' fake too...
The Following User Says Thank You to likertuban For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 02:43 AM |#4  
Ryborg's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by likertuban


porting application is not easy
install iOS to my phone? is that possible? never heard of it...
maybe its' fake too...

http://iosonandroid.com/ decide for yourself. Looks like all you can use is IOs if you install this however
25th February 2014, 06:13 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhimanyuAryan

I want to use SAT official question of the day app on my android device but it is available for IOS only....anyway to work it around android ?

Or if not on android can i run IOS on virtual machine(pc) just like android?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I suppose not. IOS is for Apple Co., not for Android.
25th February 2014, 08:33 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am fairly certain you can not do this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes