No registration required

[Q] Tab's display no longer rotates 360 degrees

OP ravenbsp

23rd February 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi all,

I often use my tab in an upside down landscape view when charging port is at the top). I typically do this if i need to charge it and use it at the same time. The cable, imho, is simply more manageable. After a reboot, I noticed two things:
1. the lock screen only displays in portrait mode and won't rotate.
2. once unlocked the tab display will rotate 270 degrees, every way but upside down landscape
3. the hard button behavior has changed. a long press offers a power off menu, whereas before it displayed recent apps

I'm not aware of any settings i changed, nor did i add, remove, or alter any apps.

the device has been rooted for several months running the stock rom without a glitch.

Any suggeations would be deeply appreciated.
23rd February 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 70

586 posts
If you installed wanam, it defaults to that, you could play around with wanam lock screen and system settings

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisNee1988 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNee1988

If you installed wanam, it defaults to that, you could play around with wanam lock screen and system settings

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

That was exactly it, problem solved. I may have changed something some time ago and never rebooted. Thank you so much!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread