OP thecoreguy

24th February 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Greater Noida
Thanks Meter: 250

203 posts
More
VIDEO ON MONSTER$ ROM & IT'S FEATURES

Hey People This Is Thecoreguy And This Time i'm back with a video guide about installing monster$ rom. Monster$ Rom is made by omkar$ and all credits goes to him. I have asked him to include this video in his thread but as at the time of writing it's 5.32 am so no reply as he must be sleeping and i have to move to my hostel tomorrow.This video will include all the features and installation process of monster$ rom

What Is Monster$ Rom??
Monster ROM provides stability and smooth operation through callibrations to improve the handset performance. Advanced tweaking gives the phone better performance with lower RAM usage overall. The decrease in RAM usage as well as graphics and internet tune ups make for an improved gaming experience. Modifications include new status bars, media gallery and video player improvements, a new boot animation, lockscreen changes like shortcuts and toggling, a new framework ported from Android v.4.3, as well as multi-window toggle, the Samsung Galaxy Core becomes a completely new smartphone. Many more features and add-ons create a totally customizable experience.

Video Guide
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thecoreguy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
monster $ rom, monster$, rom for galaxy core, thecoreguy, video guide on monster$ rom
Previous Thread Next Thread