5,599,337 Members 37,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

VOYO A18 Exynos 5410 Rom Development

Tip us?

dAV84
Old
Thanks Meter 18
i use all days my phone, so, i'm work with.

The more i can say to you, the nigth if i don't touch with the full charge is at mornig about 50%
HD2 owner.

TabletGuy4
Old
Thanks Meter 0
so any more updates on this tablet with battery life and stability? is it finally a good buy?

sexygomer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=cracktech;48861142]This is a copy of e-mail I receive from a seller from China (for those that want to risk and forgo warranty claims (I would risk it for the price that is being quoted) to purchase it from China wholesale prices.

Dear Mr Dzulkifly Yusof,
How are you doing? Merry Christmas and enjoy a happy holiday! Order from us will get free shipping by EMS and a pretty extra gift now.
Order 3pcs will get 1pcs free;Order 5pcs will get 1pcs smartphone Xiaomi Mi3 64GB unlocked;Order 10pcs will get 1pcs Apple iphone 5S 64GB unlocked.

9.7'' tablet Voyo A18(IPS 2048x1536/Octa-core 1.6GHz/Android 4.2/GPS/3G phone call/Bluetooth/WIFI/Dual camera) ---------------US$125
Warranty: 1year international warranty.
Shipping time: within 24hours.
Delivery time: 3-5days.
Return policy: Any defective or not satisfied pls send it back within 15days and we will give full refund.
Payment term: We support Western Union and T/T bank transfer.

Looking forward to hearing from you. With respect!
Yours sincerely,
Julia.
[email ]removed[ /email]

These are the e-mails I got from China and I am buying a few pieces to sell locally in Malaysia.(you guys should see the prices for Apple iPad it is below USD 200!Originals! DELL Laptops are all below USD200 for an i7 PC)

To check whether it is a true Octa Core (which it is) download and install this on your device to test it Big/Little endian four big and 4 small just to allay your fears.

[removed]

Cracktech, I was wondering if you might still have the information for where you ordered this from? I tried to hunt from the email address listed, but couldn't find anything. Please forgive me if it's right in front of my face, I'm a little slow at times

stallionrider21
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Feedback Voyo a18 restart issue

HI, somehow i found that restart/crashing issue is related to location settings. i deleted phone/call system apps together with location apps, uninstalled google+ and google maps etc.and now for the first time i got 3 hours without restart.let see what happens on next session