Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Portable NAS, charger and wifi access point/extender

Tip us?

schermvlieger
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Portable NAS, charger and wifi access point/extender

This is not a Moto G accessory per se, but I think this product really enhances the usabilty of the MotoG and is worth checking out if you are looking for the following solutions:

Battery Charcher (8800 mwh cell)
Wifi access point from utp connection to a network
Wifi extender
Simple NAS functionality (no bittorrent clients etc.)

In my case, the choice was the EasyAcc Wi-stor Wizard, but there are several of the type of devi es available. Do you have such a device? If so, please share your experiences and likes/dislikes.

The product i chose arrived only today, and the features i have tested so far (storage access and wifi extender) are working great and were easy to set up.

The charging feature and utp to wifi hub feature i cannot comment on yet.

Lastly, i would only consider this device portable if you are using a decent sized bag; it is not something that can be comfortably carried in your (trouser) pocket unless you wear cargo pants

nagymancs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sign moto accs

any links we can follow up, experiences after this 1 month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schermvlieger View Post
This is not a Moto G accessory per se, but I think this product really enhances the usabilty of the MotoG and is worth checking out if you are looking for the following solutions:

Battery Charcher (8800 mwh cell)
Wifi access point from utp connection to a network
Wifi extender
Simple NAS functionality (no bittorrent clients etc.)

In my case, the choice was the EasyAcc Wi-stor Wizard, but there are several of the type of devi es available. Do you have such a device? If so, please share your experiences and likes/dislikes.

The product i chose arrived only today, and the features i have tested so far (storage access and wifi extender) are working great and were easy to set up.

The charging feature and utp to wifi hub feature i cannot comment on yet.

Lastly, i would only consider this device portable if you are using a decent sized bag; it is not something that can be comfortably carried in your (trouser) pocket unless you wear cargo pants

mke1973
Old
Thanks Meter 85
I've had the RavPower WD01 WIFI Hub for quite a while and still love it. I wrote a review shortly after I got it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2173608 I hope you write a review of your unit. I look forward to reading it.