FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL]HellKat 4.4.2 for GEEHRC

1,829 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,876
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th February 2014, 01:08 AM |#21  
ThatKawaiiGuy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1,876
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

I see them now. So is the Red UI possible in MAHDI? Thanks!!

Yeah, I could go around, edit some numbers , but then it wouldn't be official.

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ThatKawaiiGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
24th February 2014, 01:35 AM |#22  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
I think it's fine. Already customizing HellKat now. Seems smooth.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

I just installed GravityBox Xposed Module. It does not sit well with the navigation bar, as it is always showing the nav bar, though it is fully disabled in the native settings and in gavitybox's.
The Following User Says Thank You to MitoTakatori For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 01:55 AM |#23  
ThatKawaiiGuy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1,876
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

I think it's fine. Already customizing HellKat now. Seems smooth.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

I just installed GravityBox Xposed Module. It does not sit well with the navigation bar, as it is always showing the nav bar, though it is fully disabled in the native settings and in gavitybox's.

Weird. Try flashing again.

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ThatKawaiiGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 01:58 AM |#24  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKawaiiGuy

Weird. Try flashing again.

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

I'll try again. Thanks.
24th February 2014, 03:39 AM |#25  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
I guess my problem is with GravityBox Module compatibility with the ROM. Anyways, not much of a problem. The ROM is very good. I like some features. Especially the build.prop and init.d mods. Can those mods be also added in MAHDI? I mean MAHDI is really perfect in every sense as for my preference, and adding those features would make it more awesome. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

@ThatKawaiiGuy, do you have the modded kernel of xboxfanj? With all the OC, d2ws2w features? Thanks!
24th February 2014, 03:43 AM |#26  
ThatKawaiiGuy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1,876
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

I guess my problem is with GravityBox Module compatibility with the ROM. Anyways, not much of a problem. The ROM is very good. I like some features. Especially the build.prop and init.d mods. Can those mods be also added in MAHDI? I mean MAHDI is really perfect in every sense as for my preference, and adding those features would make it more awesome. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

@ThatKawaiiGuy, do you have the modded kernel of xboxfanj? With all the OC, d2ws2w features? Thanks!

If I add stuff to Mahdi, it won't be official. But you can do those same tweaks with Pimp My ROM

HellKat uses that kernel
But I'll make a flashable ZIP of it tommorow

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
24th February 2014, 03:54 AM |#27  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKawaiiGuy

If I add stuff to Mahdi, it won't be official. But you can do those same tweaks with Pimp My ROM

HellKat uses that kernel
But I'll make a flashable ZIP of it tommorow

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

Nice! Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes