Ask a question

No registration required

WI fi direct issues

OP hanfordrob

24th February 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

47 posts
Hi everyone, I'm coming from a Samsung Galaxy S3 and wow what a difference! LG has really outdone all other smartphones with the flex. That being said, I'm having issues getting WI fi direct to work with any other phones like my old Samsung. Am I doing something wrong with a setting? I can connect with other phones, but when I try to transfer files it says failed to send. Also when I try to not with other phones my flex opens the play store and says try again? And help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st April 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
any word
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanfordrob

Hi everyone, I'm coming from a Samsung Galaxy S3 and wow what a difference! LG has really outdone all other smartphones with the flex. That being said, I'm having issues getting WI fi direct to work with any other phones like my old Samsung. Am I doing something wrong with a setting? I can connect with other phones, but when I try to transfer files it says failed to send. Also when I try to not with other phones my flex opens the play store and says try again? And help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

any word yet on the wifi issue? Im having the same problem with my flex, pretty annoying
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread