[Q] Setting-up WiFi in Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262

24th February 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Dear All,

I have just bought the Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 two days back. I have setup almost all necessary software using my mobile service provider's 3G network. However, I am unable to setup the wifi. The scenario is - when I am searching available wifi networks through my phone, it is detecting all the available networks among which I am choosing the unprotected one and the phone is getting connected to that w/o any problem. However, all the available wifi network that I may use requires proxy server to access to the internet. So, I am going to wifi setup menu and trying to "modify network config". There when I am selecting the "manual" option under "proxy settings", the "save" button is getting disabled an I am unable to proceed.

What should I do in this circumstance where the Wifi network requires proxy servers. Please help me.

- Sam
18th March 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #2  
Flag Banjarmasin
Thanks Meter: 25

29 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiran.dam@gmail.com

Dear All,

I have just bought the Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 two days back. I have setup almost all necessary software using my mobile service provider's 3G network. However, I am unable to setup the wifi. The scenario is - when I am searching available wifi networks through my phone, it is detecting all the available networks among which I am choosing the unprotected one and the phone is getting connected to that w/o any problem. However, all the available wifi network that I may use requires proxy server to access to the internet. So, I am going to wifi setup menu and trying to "modify network config". There when I am selecting the "manual" option under "proxy settings", the "save" button is getting disabled an I am unable to proceed.

What should I do in this circumstance where the Wifi network requires proxy servers. Please help me.

- Sam

Maybe you should use the proxy in
accordance with the wifi.
19th March 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #3  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 18

57 posts
More
Yup agree, you will have to use the same proxy and port number as that of the wifi.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Core Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank