Ask a question

No registration required

Mökkitikka. Finnish style Darts game.

OP FizzlNet

24th February 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I originally developed this small game in the autumn 2013. I never intended to update it. It was just a leaning project to teach myself Unity.

However, I got some feedback that it was a fun game overall, but too easy. After actually playing it myself for couple of times, I agreed.

Last week I got around to checking out the code from my version control. I twiddled about with the code for a while. I added some challenge with wind blowing the darts out of direction and some hand shaking if you were aiming for too long. Also an uber-cool chase cam for the thrown dart.

It is still quite ugly. Now that I gave it one major upgrade, why not two? I'm now deciding on art style. I'm going to re-haul the graphics and make it a bit more attractive.

One more thing I have in pipeline is instant multiplayer. One where you could just select "Multiplayer" and be instantly matched up against another player. This is still in design phase. In my head...

I have also another project going on. Real 301/501 darts. I actually have a graphics designer for that project, but I want to develop all the bits and pieces on this training-wheels project, before trying to take over too massive project and failing at it.

Anyway. Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope you guys like it!

I'm not allowed to post links, so just search the Play store with "Mökkitikka" or "Mokkitikka". Should be the only search result.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread