[Q] [q] CLEAN INSTALLATION METHOD OF ANDROID 2.2 to 4.1

Tip us?

xcan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [q] CLEAN INSTALLATION METHOD OF ANDROID 2.2 to 4.1

HI ALL,

I'm new to this updation process, i need to update my DEFY from 2.2 to 4.1.2. I rooted my mobile already now need to update to 4.1.2. i read the forum related to this issue, but everyone suggesting different methods of installation. can anyone guide me a clean installation method from the scratch.

mdeche101644
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcan View Post
HI ALL,

I'm new to this updation process, i need to update my DEFY from 2.2 to 4.1.2. I rooted my mobile already now need to update to 4.1.2. i read the forum related to this issue, but everyone suggesting different methods of installation. can anyone guide me a clean installation method from the scratch.
why don't you update your kernel from 2.2 to 2.3? And I think 4.1.2rom is not fluency for our defy . if you have the kernel 2.3,you may update to kitcat~
update your phone . you need pay attention to the following list .
1.Use the software named RSD,the file is sbf ,sbf will change your bl,so, you need to know what's your phone bl;
2.you need to now what's your defy's lens,it's red or green;
3.you need a rom which is .zip some rom don't need to think about the kernel but someone discriminate.
o it's the first time I reply in English,if I say something wrong or you can't understand.please forgive it . haha I have a bad English. and I think I need someone to fix my grammer error。and when i speek english I don't know what I said above。。。

xcan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default THX for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdeche101644 View Post
why don't you update your kernel from 2.2 to 2.3? And I think 4.1.2rom is not fluency for our defy . if you have the kernel 2.3,you may update to kitcat~
update your phone . you need pay attention to the following list .
1.Use the software named RSD,the file is sbf ,sbf will change your bl,so, you need to know what's your phone bl;
2.you need to now what's your defy's lens,it's red or green;
3.you need a rom which is .zip some rom don't need to think about the kernel but someone discriminate.
o it's the first time I reply in English,if I say something wrong or you can't understand.please forgive it . haha I have a bad English. and I think I need someone to fix my grammer error。and when i speek english I don't know what I said above。。。
thx for ur reply..

my mobile model: Motorola Defy MB525
lens: green
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9
Firmware version: 2.2.2

1. can i install ROM MANAGER from play store and install the CWM and start the OS installation process??
2. while viewing other forums review..most of them suggesting 4.1.2 by Quarx is good.

Whats ur suggestion?? and ur English is good..everyone can easily understood

mdeche101644
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcan View Post
thx for ur reply..

my mobile model: Motorola Defy MB525
lens: green
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9
Firmware version: 2.2.2

1. can i install ROM MANAGER from play store and install the CWM and start the OS installation process??
2. while viewing other forums review..most of them suggesting 4.1.2 by Quarx is good.

Whats ur suggestion?? and ur English is good..everyone can easily understood
Sorry ,I hadn't used it ,the phone is my mother's.when she gave me ,I updated it to miui ,and the others,I think some of them is not beautiful some is very slow.so , then i used mokee42.2 ---mokee43---mokee44---cm11.... It's Q's the latest rom. now I think cm11 ‘art’ model is very good~

Kernel version: 2.6.32.9don‘t care of this.

take notice of :lens: green....Firmware version: 2.2.2
and bootloader: my bl=6
some roms ignore the bl .but some like The official package need it.