Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

T-Mobile Flex on ATT network?

Tip us?

Quickvic30
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Default T-Mobile Flex on ATT network?

As the title says can you use a T-Mobile flex on the ATT network? Does the flex come unlocked for all carriers?
Current Devices

SM-G900T on AT&T
SGH-M919 on AT&T+Rebirth
SCH-I535 on T-mobile
SGH-T989 Rooted
Galaxy Gear = Rooted+Kernel

luser41
Old
Thanks Meter 2
The T-Mobile G Flex does not come unlocked. If unlocked, at least in NYC, the T-Mobile G Flex will operate on the ATT network for voice, text and data. I can't say if you'll get LTE as I have no clue what bands either provider users in NYC.
The Following User Says Thank You to luser41 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

javiecho
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by luser41 View Post
The T-Mobile G Flex does not come unlocked. If unlocked, at least in NYC, the T-Mobile G Flex will operate on the ATT network for voice, text and data. I can't say if you'll get LTE as I have no clue what bands either provider users in NYC.
If you pay full price you can get it unlock unless it told you already comes like that, on the LTE 4G internet i don't know if T-Mobile and at&t still have different network because when i use my iphone 3 from at&t on t-mobile i only got edge speed.

notown775
Old
Thanks Meter 430
my T-Mobile lg g flex is unlocked and I get lte in my area, and 4g I drove to Sacramento today and still got lte and 4g

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
AT&T:wsgs3,gNote,HOX,wGnex,bell sensation, wGSMrazr,intl Hox,wSgS3,titan2, nokialumia900, n7100

T-MOBILE: OneS,Intl gNexus,gNOTE,SGSii,MTS4g,sensation 4g,HTC G2,Svibrant

SPRINT: optimusS,EVO3d,EVO4g,Hero,TouchPro,s-Instinct,MotoQ9c,MotoQ,katana

cKricket: Keyocera Slider