[Q] Help. Cant make phone calls properly

Tip us?

New Droid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Question [Q] Help. Cant make phone calls properly

Hi to everyone...

I'm having some trouble with a galaxy note 2 , N7100. This is a chinese phone, it came with a chinese version of JB, i think it was 4.2.
After some attempt i flash it to an european version. But now this happens, when i try to make a phone call using a mobile network the connection is established but i can't hear what the other person is saying on the other side and he cant hear me as well. If i try to make a call using voip (e.g. Skype) it works without any problem.
This situation happens with the european ROM, chinese ROM and a CyanogenMod ROM. Both the european and chinese ROM are official, i have made de download from sammobile.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Obs. When flashing the european ROM through any version of Odin it fails on the modem.bin, but that doesn't happened with the chinese rom.
I flash the european version using this method... Install a custom recovery, install a cyanogenmod rom already rooted, install mobile odin and flash the european rom through there
Devices:
Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 - CyanogenMod 10.1
Sony Xperia Pro Mk16i - Stock ICS

singhpratik87
Old
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Droid View Post
Hi to everyone...

I'm having some trouble with a galaxy note 2 , N7100. This is a chinese phone, it came with a chinese version of JB, i think it was 4.2.
After some attempt i flash it to an european version. But now this happens, when i try to make a phone call using a mobile network the connection is established but i can't hear what the other person is saying on the other side and he cant hear me as well. If i try to make a call using voip (e.g. Skype) it works without any problem.
This situation happens with the european ROM, chinese ROM and a CyanogenMod ROM. Both the european and chinese ROM are official, i have made de download from sammobile.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Obs. When flashing the european ROM through any version of Odin it fails on the modem.bin, but that doesn't happened with the chinese rom.
I flash the european version using this method... Install a custom recovery, install a cyanogenmod rom already rooted, install mobile odin and flash the european rom through there
Go to settings>>sounds>>scroll down to system>>tick mark all the the 5 options under it (dial pad touch tones ,touch sounds ,screen lock sound,vibrate on touch and vol.adjustment sound) then REBOOT,try making a phone call ,it should work.I had the same issue on my note 2 after flashing a Cyanogen ROM and i stumbled upon a thread that mentioned to do the above steps and it worked
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

New Droid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
I will give it a try. Thanks

Enviado do meu U9200 através de Tapatalk
Devices:
Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 - CyanogenMod 10.1
Sony Xperia Pro Mk16i - Stock ICS

jotekman
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87 View Post
Go to settings>>sounds>>scroll down to system>>tick mark all the the 5 options under it (dial pad touch tones ,touch sounds ,screen lock sound,vibrate on touch and vol.adjustment sound) then REBOOT,try making a phone call ,it should work.I had the same issue on my note 2 after flashing a Cyanogen ROM and i stumbled upon a thread that mentioned to do the above steps and it worked
Thanks! I had that problem and it worked for me! You rock!
PHONE: Galaxy Mega 6.3 i9205
BUILD:★★★★ MegaFire Mj2 Deodex i9205 v6X
RADIO:NA2
BOOTLOADER:Unlocked
KERNEL:Stock
SD:16GB Class 10 Samsung

Tianrayquane
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87 View Post
It is right.
Tags
n7100 call speaker not working