Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] moto g - using PC broadband on moto g

Tip us?

mokkami
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Yes it is to create a hotspot. And i wrote already that i read it to late that he has no wifi available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prachetas13 View Post
and even if u dn have wireless network connection 2 adapter you would notbe able to even create Wifi hotspot from a laptop
I do not understand what you mean. I created a wifi hotspot sucessfully on my netbook which was also connected via network cable.

prachetas13
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokkami View Post
Yes it is to create a hotspot. And i wrote already that i read it to late that he has no wifi available.

I do not understand what you mean. I created a wifi hotspot sucessfully on my netbook which was also connected via network cable.
Its like most of them dn have those adapters ...i have thinkpad L430 but nt able to share internet ...but on my dell laptop it was easier ...i havetried a lot but netsh wlan commands doesnot work ...not even by connectify ...in the other hand it works good on my other laptop ...
well not losing the oroginal topic ...i have provided a method of reverse tethering ..