So I've had this tablet for a bit of time now and I've had trouble setting it up for productivity.
I'm a high school student and this tablet is my main productivity device (the HP desktop I use has the computational power of a lemon).
So I want opinions on apps and setups that will help a high-school student like me get some serious work done over the course of this year.
Currently I use:
- Google Drive, because cloud syncing documents and work is glorious and has saved my life on multiple occasions
- Timetable - cause I'm still settling in to my new routine
- Stock calendar/S-Planner - this syncs events with my S3
- A Bluetooth keyboard that gets the job done. (seperate from the case)
- USB OTG adaptors for USBs and SD cards, and a 16GB USB.
Polaris office and some other suits I've tried also seem to have trouble with word formatting (on a computer, words at the end of a line are chopped off and put on the next line).
A few other things I want to add:
- I do a lot of my schoolwork at home using the tablet, especially for written assignments. (not sure how this would help in any way but just in case)
- I would use LectureNotes, but with a finger it is REALLY inefficient. The crappy stylus I have doesn't help either.
- Some of the subjects I have chosen for this year require a LOT of writing, so apps that can handle that well are preferable as well.
- I don't print too much, and when I do I use the school music department (cause its free for me ahaha)
- Something that syncs with Drive would be preferable as well, as I often access files from the S3 on the go.
- I want to stay on stock for the most part - however if there's a really good app that needs 4.1+ for example I can consider it...
If anyone has any ideas on how I could set my productivity suite up, please let me know of apps that could help or any links thanks!
Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk