True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more

Report: Google Smartwatch to launch at IO 2014 in June, made by LG

OP rockerblood

24th February 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 212

1,062 posts
More

According to a knower of things,*@evleaks, Google’s*long rumored entry*into the budding smartwatch market will come at this year’s Google IO in June and will be manufactured by LG.

We haven’t heard much from Google regarding a smartwatch, often leaving tech bloggers and enthusiasts to piece the puzzle together over the past year.**We know that last year*Google purchased WIMM, a smartwatch manufacturer, and quietly added the wearable company into the Android fold. We also know that Google has beenawarded a patent*or two for*smartwatches*in the past, slowly adding to the intellectual property needed for successful entry into this market.

As for LG as the manufacturer of choice, LG and Google have a good history together, producing televisions with Google TV, the**Nexus 4, and the recent**Nexus 5. In fact, it was reported a year ago that LG was getting into the*Android smartwatch craze, so this little*gem*should be right up LG’s alley.

Sent from my IM-A820L using Tapatalk
Last edited by rockerblood; 24th February 2014 at 11:53 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockerblood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag βelgium
Thanks Meter: 127

492 posts
More
Thanks for sharing this news!
Cant wait to see a video of it..
Hope its better then the gear2
The Following User Says Thank You to PearLRoX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 212

1,062 posts
More
Yeah me too, im a nexus fanatic since gnex s

7th March 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #4  
Flag Málaga
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerblood

Yeah me too, im a nexus fanatic since gnex s

Me too was my first Android, and the 4 is my second. Now im waiting google but I'm thinking in buy a Smartq z, i need a watch!!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
7th March 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 59

617 posts
Very interested in this. I hope they tweak Google Now to not be so internet-centric and to be a little more like a personal assistant. I don't know how an internet-centric Google Now will play out on a smartwatch.
10th March 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #6  
O-Town
Thanks Meter: 31

147 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedoc

Very interested in this. I hope they tweak Google Now to not be so internet-centric and to be a little more like a personal assistant. I don't know how an internet-centric Google Now will play out on a smartwatch.

It works fine on the Galaxy Gear on Null. I love it, use it all the time on day to day things. It does have great audio responses to questions but your right, it's no Siri.
10th March 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #7  
Flag Málaga
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
More
I read in engadget a report and until the next year google don't start with is own watch. I can't wait to the next year, I want a watch now. I like the SmartQ Z because is cheap but...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread