Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Good to be true? About Samsung Service Center.

Tip us?

gidzdlcrz
Old
(Last edited by gidzdlcrz; 25th February 2014 at 02:51 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Good to be true? About Samsung Service Center.

Hi. Please forgive me for posting such nonsense. Last time i saw in a post that they actually bring their note 3 into Samsung Service Center and they did reset the knox counter 0x1 into 0x0. I got bored earlier then im thinking to talk or actually go in samsung service center here in the Philippines. The reason is simple. I want to return to 4.3 Jellybean.

Let the images tell you the real details.

So guys. Do you think that they can actually downgrade? Im willing to pay just to get back to JB.

radicalisto
Old
(Last edited by radicalisto; 24th February 2014 at 10:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,412

DONATE TO ME
Can't zoom in on the images, so cannot read as they're blurred

EDIT: I'd take whatever live chat says with a massive pinch of salt... They're reading from a script and probably don't even know what the phone looks like.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)

gidzdlcrz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Pardon me if the images were very small. But if you can click the images it will show you the actual size. Sorry about that.

gidzdlcrz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Ive resized the image into their original size. It seems that photobucket is shrinking the actual image. + The XDA it self is also shrinking the images here in forum.

You you still cant see the messages in the conversation. Its better to right click the image then click VIEW. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to gidzdlcrz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1,412

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for re-sizing

Yeah, looks like the usual generic speel they spill out when asked technical questions, "ask at service centre etc" - Chances are service centre won't touch your device even if you wish to pay as your knox is 0x1.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)