Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 53,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

*MOVED*

Tip us?
 
chainssd
Old
#1  
chainssd's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default *MOVED*

MOVED

XDA:DevDB Information
None, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini

Contributors
chainssd

Version Information
Status: Abandoned

Created 2014-02-24
Last Updated 2014-02-23
 
Unjustified Dev
Old
#2  
Unjustified Dev's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,945
Posts: 4,794
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Memphis , TN
Meticulus contributed might want to throw that in there and take s3 mini out of post
If I've ever helped you in any way and you wanted to contribute to me for my efforts you may do so HERE
 
chainssd
Old
#3  
chainssd's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unjustified Dev View Post
Meticulus contributed might want to throw that in there and take s3 mini out of post
Can't remove. :/ DevDB uses the device and since we don't have one, this is the best I can do. Meticulous is now credited. Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chainssd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DJVargas
Old
#4  
DJVargas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 316
Join Date: Mar 2012
@Unjustified Dev I been trying to use Google Maps a lot helping a friend make some deliveries for work with you CM 11. I enter the address and as soon ad I start navigation I get a Force Closed. It happens alot but sometimes Navigation works. I tried Uninstalling Google Maps, Clearing Cache and issue stills happens randomly. Any thoughts? Thanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393209839803.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	2597234

Sent from my SGH-T599X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DJVargas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Exothermic
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 507
Posts: 586
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJVargas View Post
@Unjustified Dev I been trying to use Google Maps a lot helping a friend make some deliveries for work with you CM 11. I enter the address and as soon ad I start navigation I get a Force Closed. It happens alot but sometimes Navigation works. I tried Uninstalling Google Maps, Clearing Cache and issue stills happens randomly. Any thoughts? Thanks. Attachment 2597234

Sent from my SGH-T599X using Tapatalk
logcats would be helpful use app catlog and recreate it and submit the txt file here so he could take a look at it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Exothermic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DJVargas
Old
#6  
DJVargas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 316
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exothermic View Post
logcats would be helpful use app catlog and recreate it and submit the txt file here so he could take a look at it.
Thanks for the advice and reminder. I will work on it and posted.

Sent from my SGH-T599X using Tapatalk
 
chainssd
Old
#7  
chainssd's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jan 2014
Alright Unjust I got the thread moved to general so no one throws a fit. Thanks for the warning.
 
malybru
Old
#8  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10,858
Posts: 14,424
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: London

 
DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

Posted in wrong section

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes