FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

Unfortunately update center has stopped- couldn't installed update

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Sourav-21, Junior Member on 16th February 2014, 02:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Some days ago I have got a new system update for Sony xperia SP (12.1.A.0.266). So I download the update ( via update center) and then tap on install button. Then the phone restart with sone new animation. Then after a while it shows a error message "Update couldn't be installed" and then another error message "Update center has stopped." Then I unroot and reset ( hard factory reset) my mobile and again try to update, but again failed. So how to fix this problem???
If I update using pc companion via PC, shall I face the same problem?????? Please help me...

16th February 2014, 02:15 PM |#2  
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourav-21

Some days ago I have got a new system update for Sony xperia SP (12.1.A.0.266). So I download the update ( via update center) and then tap on install button. Then the phone restart with sone new animation. Then after a while it shows a error message "Update couldn't be installed" and then another error message "Update center has stopped." Then I unroot and reset ( hard factory reset) my mobile and again try to update, but again failed. So how to fix this problem???
If I update using pc companion via PC, shall I face the same problem?????? Please help me...

You should definetly try to update via PC Companion
The Following User Says Thank You to UltraWelfare For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 02:40 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Unhappy Windows 8.1
I use Windows 8.1. So I can't update using Sony PC companion. Pc companion is not supported with Windows 8.1.
16th February 2014, 03:28 PM |#4  
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:

I use Windows 8.1. So I can't update using Sony PC companion. Pc companion is not supported with Windows 8.1.

I am pretty sure there are some quite useful guides out there
17th February 2014, 01:22 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Exclamation SUS
Can I use Sony Update Service (SUS) for windows 8.1???? Is Sony Update Service compatible with Windows 8.1????
24th February 2014, 11:36 AM |#7  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 84

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Can I use Sony Update Service (SUS) for windows 8.1???? Is Sony Update Service compatible with Windows 8.1????

Yes it is. I'm Using 8.1 Enterprise. First faild with PC Companion, then tried SUS. It works perfectly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread