[Q] Changing CSC code to BTU.

Search This thread

Skinhead1967

Feb 23, 2014
Hello from a newbie & sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I can't seem to find it anywhere for the 2014 edition. :eek:

I've bought a 32Gb LTE Note 10.1 2014 edition from Hong Kong and needless to say it comes with a heavily biased Chinese version of the operating system, now having read other fora, I have managed to understand how to flash the device using Odin, however I was after a UK (BTU) version of the rom, but what I have got is the Spanish one.

OK, I have no problem with it as I have changed all of the settings to use UK English, but I am looking for a way to change the CSC code to from PHE (Spanish) to BTU (UK) so that I can get any firmware updates for it.

The one thing I want to do is keep it as near to stock condition as possible, namely I don't want to root it :confused: (is that what it's called?).

Can someone please advise me how to do this please.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Halldor

Jan 6, 2007
I bought the P605 from Germany and it is unlocked but T Mobile branded. Can I flash the UK firmware ?

Thanks,

Halldor

Last edited:

Skinhead1967

Feb 23, 2014
@Ben81.

That despite it saying it's a BTU firmware isn't. It's the one I downloaded and is the Spanish one (PHE), I really do wish that those who provide these firmwares ensure that when they say it's from the UK it IS from the UK and when you do the flash it gives you the correct CSC code, when you plug it into Kies.

Top Liked Posts