I have followed the instructions on this thread to root the GT-I9190 but I am stacked on Step 7.
The procedure is as:
- Copy the "S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip" to your device SD card.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold home, volume down and power. Download screen should appear.
- Connect USB cable, and press volume up.
- Start Odin, uncheck "F. Reset Time", and then click AP button.
- Select "recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-serrano3gxx.tar.md5" file that you previously extracted, and press Start button. The phone will reboot when finished.
- After the phone resets (it vibrates) IMMEDIATELY hold volume up and home buttons to boot into recovery mode.
- Select the option to install the ZIP file you have previously copied to your device and begin flashing it.
- After flashing using CWM, reboot into system and enjoy your rooted device.
The phone applications cannot access the SD card to save files. When I try to save a file (from Internet or Titanium Backup) it says "No SD card present".
I can access the card from the file explorer and I access to pictures, music, etc. But the applications cannot find the SD card when they have to save a file.
- Should I go to step-8 and run "S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip" from the SD card?
I will appreciate some help.
ps: I am sorry for asking again. I am not receiving answers at the section for developers, so I have decided to ask at this section of Help & Troubleshooting