Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Lg g2 to note 3?

OP 3thman

24th February 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 51

785 posts
Hi everyone. I have the lg g2 now. And I'm thinking everyday to get the note 3 but im really confused. Has anyone came from lg g2? What do you think is better? Which one has a better battery life? Help me out.. Thanks
24th February 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 93

268 posts
More
I had an LG G2 (great phone) but it broke after I threw it (after an argument). I then opted for the Note 3 & I'm glad I did. Great battery life which is comparable with the G2, great screen size & awesome speed. I miss my G2 but would not swap back. I love the s-pen feature's of the Note. All in all I am very happy with my Note.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th February 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 72

389 posts
I have owned both the G2 and the Note 3 and I believe the Note 3 is much better.

From my experience the Note 3 has better battery life and also the interface operates smoother on the Note 3.

The larger screen size on the Note 3 is a also a plus along with the micro SD card slot.
25th February 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #4  
Flag Rhyl
Thanks Meter: 3

31 posts
More
I've got both and I like LG G2 much more then Note 3! Unfortunately I can't sell my note as I paid 615 for it and will lose a lot of money. So I have to keep it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #5  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 215

709 posts
More
A family member of mine has the G2. Wouldnt swap my n9005 for it.
This phone is in a completely different league.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
1st March 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #6  
Flag Wayne
Thanks Meter: 49

311 posts
More
Had both. Bought the g2 this past Sunday for my wife and I loved the phone and the light ui. Buttons and tap to wake are fantastic.

The only reason I exchanged it for the note 3 is because it reminded me to much of the s3 physically.

Both are fantastic phones, my wife loves gets and was very impressed with the battery life on both of hours

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
7th March 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2

85 posts
I am having both the phones g2 is in drawer after purchasing note 3 both the phone are good but I like over saturated colours of n3 spen and large screen estate might sell g2.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread