Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

New original themes!

OP laverdadb

24th February 2014, 07:40 AM   |  #1  
laverdadb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 115
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Okey, so its a little off topic but yesterday Huawei released their new tablets. In the video you can see a new theme, and its pretty awsome. What do you think, when the device will be released the theme will be downloadable? See for yourself: http://m.androidcentral.com/huawei-mediapad-x1-hands

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th February 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #2  
klincharov's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wien/Sofia
Thanks Meter: 17
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
At least it would be portable (looking at our awesome devs!)

Yes, it is a pretty sweet tab. Slick and stylish like the P6 !
24th February 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #3  
laverdadb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 115
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MicQIBe0oA another video showing the new themes i think there is 4new! I hope somebody leak it soon!

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th February 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #4  
warea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 574
 
1,472 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
The default blue theme on that tablet already exists. It was released with Huawei Honor 3x and 3c, and is available for download in other threads on xda. But the one on the new tablet is most probably a newer refined version of it. The green theme though is totally new.
Last edited by warea; 24th February 2014 at 04:34 PM.
24th February 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #5  
laverdadb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 115
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea

The default blue theme on that tablet already exists. It was released with Huawei Honor 3x and 3c, and is available for download in other threads on xda. But the one on the new tablet is most probably a newer refined version of it. The green theme though is totally new.

May i get link for the older Blue theme?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th February 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #6  
neodante's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lepe
Thanks Meter: 181
 
548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Maybe Warea gets those themes...he is the best bringing new themes here.

:sly:
24th February 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #7  
warea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 574
 
1,472 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminbodoky

May i get link for the older Blue theme?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

download:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pbT9z

The file named "brightness" is the one.

see screenshots:
http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-8643194-1-1.html


But not sure of the full compatibility in terms of lockscreen. I have noticed that lockscreen of Honor 3x (emui 2.0) dont work fine with Emui 2.3. But that is minor issue as you can set custom lock style.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodante

Maybe Warea gets those themes...he is the best bringing new themes here.

:sly:

When emui 2.0+ officially releases for P6, we might see more newer themes. I guess no one is concentrating on having themes for emui 1.6 now, as it wont last much.
The Following User Says Thank You to warea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #8  
laverdadb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 115
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea

download:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pbT9z

The file named "brightness" is the one.

see screenshots:
http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-8643194-1-1.html


But not sure of the full compatibility in terms of lockscreen. I have noticed that lockscreen of Honor 3x (emui 2.0) dont work fine with Emui 2.3. But that is minor issue as you can set custom lock style.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------



When emui 2.0+ officially releases for P6, we might see more newer themes. I guess no one is concentrating on having themes for emui 1.6 now, as it wont last much.

Thank you! I have one more question: the brightness icons are great but way too big for me. Any solution to make them smaller?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes