5,604,219 Members 49,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV][ROM][4.4]Cyanogenmod 11[WIP][ALPHA-1]

Tip us?

brijeshep
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1657
Finally got my Screens! Without Installing CWM 6.x!

♫♪☼☻►◄ All My Works on XDA ►◄☻☼♪♫
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830), Samsung Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5300),
YXTEL G926, Micromax Canvas 2+,Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830i)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brijeshep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ariega
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Dear all

please for your atention ...

idk what should i do , because my device can't formating data after installing CWM 6.0.6.7 ..
when i flash into that CWM , my device just got the blue screen after logo samsung

and i have flashing it via ODIN i just get some problem

My device can't formating data , and my data just stuck at

"applied the CSC-code "XSE"

btw , i already install CWM 6.0.6.7 and cyanogenmod 11 modded (cm-11-20140123-NIGHTLY-cooper++.zip) or this problem there are the connection with SELINUX ? but i dont think so ...

can you help me please , im so thank you when you can make my cooper has back again ..
need your helpfull please

thanks for everything

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by brijeshep View Post
Finally got my Screens! Without Installing CWM 6.x!

HOW YOU CAN TO DO THAT ?

AWESOME
The Following User Says Thank You to ariega For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kyucosta
Old
(Last edited by kyucosta; 24th February 2014 at 11:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 67
i have a bit of a problem here i flashed new recovery and after the rom all easy and smooth but after that cant go to recovery any more... theres any option to boot in recovery from rom itself? the buttons r working fine by the way...any one experience the same?

Edit: solved... Forgot about dev settings lol... Thnks anyway mardon. I will give proper thanks later on pc. My xda app dont allow thanks. I will explain my flash experience about this rom later.

Mardon
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4148

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyucosta View Post
i have a bit of a problem here i flashed new recovery and after the rom all easy and smooth but after that cant go to recovery any more... theres any option to boot in recovery from rom itself? the buttons r working fine by the way...any one experience the same?
Enable advanced reboot menu in developer settings.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Arc S mit Tapatalk
Phone: Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Baseband: XWKT8
Rom: modded-Omnirom++fb (mardon) 20140324
Kernel: MA6 kernel 20140322
Recovery : TWRP Recovery 2.7.0.0
Phone 2: Xperia Arc S
Baseband: G-77
Rom: [CM11] - [testbuild-20140417]
Kernel: ION-Kernel (0417-self compiled)
Recovery: CWM 6.x
Tablet:Odys Neo X8 (RK2918)
Rom: [CM10.1] v1.2.4 - 20131209
My Dropbox get your own Dropbox
VLC Android
My Files
The Following User Says Thank You to Mardon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rapkiller91
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Does anyone know what "Force High-end graphics" does? I know it enables transparent statusbar but I want to know if it could be some performance improvements by disabling it.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Rom: CM 9.2.0 PLUS by Erikcas
Tweaks: Reincarnation Engine (with some mods by me)

Tablet: Asus Memo Pad 10 - ME102A - K00F

kyucosta
Old
Thanks Meter 67
A part from my issue with boot to recovery (all sort now)... my experience with this rom:

I normal use px recovery 0.3.6 never give me problems in any rom...

I just flash the new cwm recovery over the px and rebooted recovery did all cleans and flashed cm11. used for a day but had to many fc on apps (xda,mms,calculator,settins) then rebooted device twice and all sems to be fine a bit of lag here and there but usable rom... just needs a bit more work on it. but the dev should continue thi amazing work... respect to u all.

mcc23
Old
Thanks Meter 2
What do I need to do before updating from 10.2 to one of the 11.x nightlies to prevent any potential service loss? Should there be no issue? Also, is there any benefit to flashing to a stock rom first, updating the Sprint PRL then flashing to CM? Thanks in advance

winxuser
Old
Thanks Meter 230
hi there team,, the new stable releases, do they come with gapps or do we still need to install mardon gapps???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Projects:

Project Note For SIII LTE GT-I9305 http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...5/rom-t2588249

AceSIII for Galaxy Ace http://windroid.co.nf/acesiii.html [discontinued]

Sonic SIII for Huawei Sonic U8650 http://windroid.co.nf/sonicsiii.html [discontinued]

Danilo_Pascal
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by winxuser View Post
hi there team,, the new stable releases, do they come with gapps or do we still need to install mardon gapps???
Install mardon gapps

winxuser
Old
Thanks Meter 230
yeah just figured that out, but dam it is very very smooth,, still no video recording but I can deal with that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Projects:

Project Note For SIII LTE GT-I9305 http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...5/rom-t2588249

AceSIII for Galaxy Ace http://windroid.co.nf/acesiii.html [discontinued]

Sonic SIII for Huawei Sonic U8650 http://windroid.co.nf/sonicsiii.html [discontinued]