Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 54,331 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Apps to buy

Tip us?

tahrang
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Apps to buy

Hello
I have some credit left over on google play and need suggestions on good apps to buy for my note. I am a freelance virtual assistant and web designer. As such I would prefer productivity apps useful for my work.
Thank you
Dzigner
Devices:
Note 10.1 2014, Nexus 7, LG Nexus 4
Samsung RC512

grmcrkrs
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Definitely GMD GestureControl *Root*. It makes this tablet an 11 out of ten.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...econtrol&hl=en

Also, this should go without saying, but Titanium Backup? for sure, because if you put a new ROM on it, or need a backup for an update, etc. etc. then you pretty much want to buy the paid version of TB. (the free version works, but the paid version has more perks).

lesliescott06
Old
Thanks Meter 4
If you are a freelancer web designer. I would recommend you to go with certain productivity apps that that means to be the perfect tools for you in order to complete the work. Productivity means to be the time tracking, task management tools which makes a significant difference to help achieve the desired end result. Replicon is one such tool that is meant for the time tracking and task management as well which are the two major forms of productivity approach. Check out the link in my signature.
The major aspect of productivity gain in businesses can be achieved only with the usage of task management software or the hours tracking software.
Tags
apps. p