Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Osmart companion: I canīt receive any notification

Tip us?

huelvy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Osmart companion: I canīt receive any notification

First of all, I apology my English.

I have the 512/4 Truesmart (developer edition) with stock ROM updated with "EnSec Root+Security Patch & Imperium Operative Installer 14/02/21". I updated the Osmart companion app to v 2.0.0 (Ostore) and the Osmart master app too (Google Play last version, not the test version). The problem is: since I applied all those updates, I donīt receive any notification from the phone to the watch. The watch and the phone are correctly paired using bluetooth.

Before the updates, I received all the phone notifications (voice calls, whatsapp, telegram, mail, anydo...).

What could be the problem?

Thanks.

BurnQc
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
I have the same problem,

Before the update (Companion & Master), I got Facebook, Google Now, Hangout, ... notification and now I got nothing !

Yes I follow the instruction on Google Play
And Yes I enable the OSmart Message Proxy ...

I did the ping between both device, and I receive a pong message on my cellphone ...

I'm using the Imperium Operative for the Umeox x201 (TrueSmart, AW-414/420, etc..) V1.1.0 on my 1G / 8G Developper Edition...

What's wrong ?

kuronosan
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Nothing is wrong. The app had to be rewritten from scratch. Those features have to be added little by little now.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2
Click here to donate.
Tags
companion, notification, omate, osmart, truesmart