[Q] Returning to Stock Issues

OP joel8520

4th February 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I bought a note2 on swappa and I didn't get any service when I activated because my profile was out of date( I think). It came with cm11 so I had to go to stock to update the profile. I tried using Odin to flash Stock but when the phone boots after the Sprint animation it goes to Samsung and just hangs. I've tried reflashing and redownloading to no avail.

In download mode my phone says
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Custom //Could this be the problem? What does the Custom here mean?
Knox warranty void: 0
AP SWREV: A2

With the knox on my phone now I'm a little nervous to go any further without knowing exactly what I should do. I have been researching this problem for the last 3 days now and I feel stuck. Where should I go from here?
4th February 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,187

4,930 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel8520

I bought a note2 on swappa and I didn't get any service when I activated because my profile was out of date( I think). It came with cm11 so I had to go to stock to update the profile. I tried using Odin to flash Stock but when the phone boots after the Sprint animation it goes to Samsung and just hangs. I've tried reflashing and redownloading to no avail.

In download mode my phone says
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Custom //Could this be the problem? What does the Custom here mean?
Knox warranty void: 0
AP SWREV: A2

With the knox on my phone now I'm a little nervous to go any further without knowing exactly what I should do. I have been researching this problem for the last 3 days now and I feel stuck. Where should I go from here?

Use TWRP recovery and flash billards return to stock MC2. This will revert your bootloader to a non-Knox state.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #3  
Flag Tacoma, WA
Thanks Meter: 104

434 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yup. then you're free to do what you want again.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread